CREATIVE PROBLEM-SOLVING WITH COOL CREATIONS
The LEGO® Juniors app is an engaging, creative building game for children ages 4-7, with lots of opportunities to practice creative problem-solving. With every new LEGO vehicle your child builds, they can cruise around LEGO landscapes as minifigure avatars like mechanics, princesses, pilots – and even LEGO Batman™. The goal is to turn the open landscapes into busy neighborhoods by unlocking and building virtual houses and decorations.
- A GREAT FIRST LEGO BUILDING EXPERIENCE: Fun, intuitive and creative functions let your child practice the basics of building with LEGO bricks, cars, and minifigures.
- FUN EXPERIMENTS: Surprising combinations let your child experiment with the basics of physics and creative problem-solving: What happens if you let the princess drive a car that has minifigure legs instead of wheels? And how do you make your car fly high enough to catch coins in the air?
- FAMILIAR ENVIRONMENTS: Your child will love to explore and mash up familiar settings like family houses, princess castles, police stations, fire trucks, and construction sites!
- REAL-LIFE PLAY IDEAS: Your child will find inspiration for hours of real-life LEGO builds and imaginative play scenarios.
- NEW GAME EVERY TIME: Quick minifigure selector and lots of creative vehicles to mix and match – the more you play, the more you unlock!
- AGE-APPROPRIATE: Bright animations, icons, and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required.
- SAFETY FIRST: Your child will play in a safe, closed environment, with NO third-party advertising, links to external websites, in-app purchases or hidden data collection. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
Why play with LEGO Juniors?
In real life, as in games like this one, LEGO Juniors is designed to give children ages 4-7 a great first experience with the LEGO brick through iconic, fun and Easy-to-Build models. LEGO Juniors sets contain quick-start elements and numbered pre-packed bags that can be built without help from mom or dad, making any young builder extra proud!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.LEGO.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.LEGO.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo, NINJAGO and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.
LEGO System A/S Website --- LEGO® Juniors app Support
Hello master builders!
THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ update is here - and everything is now even AWESOMER!
* New Minifigures: Play as Emmet or Lucy from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ and explore the environment!
* New Vehicles: Cruise around in 4 cool new vehicles, including Emmet's Escape Buggy!
* New Audio: All new sounds and music!
Ratings and Reviews
Studs not showing that they are counted.
.....looks like this happens with new update.
The worst part they do ...you are happy.....
Then you see them , bump into them...they pop. Red circle pops .....no count, no way to get gifts....how do we get a red package, that has a new , head. Car parts. Outfits, and all of these make you sad. Play 3 times you get them. Next time you don't is this a joke or what.,,, please look into this. Game isn't fun
If you never get new parts for making cars,one more.....thank you for your time, Please soon!!
New upgrade and still no studs !!! Oh wait guess what.....there are studs. Only BIG
Problem. They are there. Don't I want to play my best game ever but you see them. Bump into them....they are not being posted.
You can get lots of them but nowhere,
are they. They pop like a bubble... If they are not going to be counted for my gift boxes...Such a bad upgrade ...love the Christmas theme ....please fix this.
Free, means free.
This is one of the few games that my 4 year old son has been able to play for hours (over the course of several weeks) without a million pop up ads, or game disruptions. It’s the only time I’ve ever gonna back to put in a rating. You’ve earned a customer for your products, and will genuinely buy for your paid apps.
Would like additional building at the end of the game
This app has been great with my grandchildren and with my speech language little students. They all get frustrated at the end of the run when they have already built/put the 3 pieces to gather to make a finished set... and have done the same pieces over and over again.... please add additional sets to build at the end of the game! Otherwise, five stars!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.