Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
The best-selling LEGO Marvel videogame franchise returns with a brand new action-packed, Super Hero adventure.
LEGO Marvel’s Avengers features characters and storylines from the critically-acclaimed film Marvel’s The Avengers and the smash hit sequel Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, as well as playable content based on additional Marvel Studios blockbusters, including Marvel’s Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Play as Earth’s Mightiest Heroes in their quest to save the world.
Important information regarding LEGO Marvel's Avengers:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Supports over 25 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 20.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Marvel's Avengers mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legomarvelsavengers
LEGO MARVEL’S AVENGERS software © 2016 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2016 The LEGO Group. © 2016 MARVEL. Published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes a bug that prevented LEGO® Marvel's Avengers from launching on macOS Sierra
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
all around amazing game with tons of characters, customization, interactive game play and fun. It runs very well on mac compared to some of the other games in the market. Totatlly worth it.
I advise anyone considering to buy this game to take what I am about to say into account:
There is a software glitch, and through internet research I have concluded that I am not the only one experiencing this, far from it in fact.
The gaming controls are unable to be changed. When on the Control Configuration page, I press a certain control, "A to Move Left" for example," and would like to change it. This will not happen. The control will remain as "A to Move Left” no matter what I do, what button I press, or how many times I repeat this. Furthermore, forget about connecting an external controller. When connected, the controller will read No Input, and when you attempt to add Inputs to each action, this will not happen either.
I am only annoyed by this issue because according to Feral Interactive, my controller should be supported; I shouldn’t have problems is what they’ve essentially promised me, and yet, here I am.
I am sure that this game is phenomenal, and I am not criticizing this game or any part of either Lego Games or Marvel. I believe this issue is the fault of Feral Interactive.
So, my warning is this: If you would love to play this game, I would recommend allocating your money towards buying a PS or XBox version as a means of getting a better overall gaming experience. I’m sure this game is great if you love the default controls, however, I am simply offering my personal word of advice.
Just buy Superheroes
This game is inferior to Superheroes in every way. If you’re looking to buy a lego game, just go on steam and buy Lego Marvel Superheroes. Better free-roam, better missions, better characters, better combat, it even has DLCs if you get it on Steam! The only better part about this game is that it has speedsters. If you like Marvel and you like Lego this game won’t let you down, but I promise you will love Superheroes a lot more.
TL;DR: Just get Lego Marvel Superheroes on Steam instead.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 16.2 GB
OS X 10.10.5 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- LEGO MARVEL’S AVENGERS software © 2016 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. Published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.