BATTLE THE BAD GUYS THROUGH NINJAGO® CITY
Zane has gone undercover and infiltrated the Sons of Garmadon – a dangerous criminal organisation and biker gang in NINJAGO® City. The Titanium Ninja is on a mission to find out what the gang is up to, and has almost earned their trust but needs to pass one final test to become one of them – survive their dangerous initiation race, the Street Race of Snake Jaguar!
Playing as Zane, LEGO® NINJAGO®: RIDE NINJA sits you on the seat of his super-cool bike, equipped with a NINJAGO sword and shuriken, for an all-action ninja combat racing game. Zane knows this race is going to be tough as there are no rules, and the bikers like to play dirty. The Sons of Garmadon give chase – some ride motorbikes, Ultra Violet rides her Stone Booster bike and Mr. E’s devilish Oni Bike has deadly chopping blades with spikes!
Avoid the NINJAGO City traffic by tilting your device, get air on the ramps, dodge explosive mines and tap the screen to use your ninja skills to attack the Sons of Garmadon before they attack you! Pickups can restore health and build a power-boost giving a special attack for a short time. LEGO® Studs are earned as you play – they can be spent on mystery bags that contain upgrade cards to boost weapons, armour, health and give special abilities. LEGO® Studs can also be spent on boosting upgrade cards and purchasing additional mystery bags.
How far can you race in RIDE NINJA?
• FAST-PACED RACING: Starting on Zane’s cool bike, other bikes can be unlocked through in-app purchase
• SWORD & SHURIKEN COMBAT: Timing of attacks and bike riding skills are essential to succeed
• RECREATE EPIC SCENES: The Ride Ninja game is inspired by scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
• UPGRADE CARDS: 50+ upgrade cards for Zane’s weapons, armour, health and special abilities encourage creativity and experimentation
• IN-APP PURCHASE: Through a single in-app purchase you can unlock three additional bikes, six katana swords, an extra upgrade slot and double your LEGO Studs!
• AGE-APPROPRIATE: Adjusted gameplay for younger players, full-featured game for older players, intuitive navigation and tutorial with lots of humour!
• SAFETY FIRST: Play in a safe, closed environment, with NO third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance links to LEGO products, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play
WHY PLAY WITH LEGO NINJAGO?
LEGO NINJAGO is an immersive story about good and evil, centred around a group of six young ninja, each with elemental powers, and their training in the capable hands of old Master Wu. Friendships are forged and evil enemies defeated in their battles to bring peace to NINJAGO Island – always with a balanced mix of danger, creativity, excitement and comic relief. Even enemies can sometimes become friends, just as friends can sometimes make mistakes. The role-playing opportunities are endless – almost anything goes in this fascinating, creative universe.
Come play with us on LEGO.com/NINJAGO
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service. For contact details refer to http://service.LEGO.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo, NINJAGO and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group.
- Exciting LEGO Life rewards and Leaderboards! Log in for a unique prize and compete with friends!
- 3 awesome new bikes have been added! Which one will you choose?
- You may now purchase your favorite upgrade card at any time!
Ratings and Reviews
Good Concept, But Needs Work
This game has a great concept, amazing aesthetic, and a unique style. However, I have a few suggestions.
1) I know a lot of people have said this but I want to stress it more; please add more characters. They could fit in once you reach all of Zane’s upgrades, and have a different (but similar) upgrade set.
2) Secondly, you should definitely add different powers for the different bikes, maybe linked to their elemental ones.
3) Thirdly, can you make it so that when you open an upgrade pack, if you get a duplicate it can actually add an upgrade to that item?
This may seem like a lot, but I believe that these upgrades will really add something great to the game. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Happy to hear you like the game! Thanks a lot for all your suggestions, they're really valuable for us. We are looking into ways to make it even more fun! Stay tuned! 😉
Excellent! Just a suggestion to make...
I LOVE this game. My high score is 43,090 meters! The suggestion that I want to suggest is that I was wondering wether or not you could include Lloyd, Kai, and Samurai X (Pixal) in the game. How? Simple. Those three have vehicles or mechs just like Zane has a motorcycle. So, if you could make it so that when you reach up to a certain level with Zane (100 maybe) you unlock one of the other three (Lloyd, Kai, Pixal) and use them and still Zane. So that no one gets bored. For example, if you unlocked Lloyd, you would be able to have a choice to play as Zane, or play as Lloyd in his car, the Ninja Nightcrawler. Just a suggestion. I LOVE the show, so please WHEN YOU CAN, do my suggestion.
Developer Response ,
Hi Brambleclaw! That's a phenomenal high score right there! Something you may be proud of. 😊 Your suggestion sounds amazing. Lloyd, Kai, and Samurai X would all be great additions to the NINJAGO® Ride Ninja game. We can't promise anything just yet, but we want to thank you very much for thinking with us. Hope you continue to enjoy the game. Perhaps try and beat your high score as well! 😉 - Samuel, LEGO® Customer Service
New update is horrible
Ever since the newest update that shows how to use different levels of the tools cards, my game has been stuck. It tells me to click the first card, then tells me to click the caption under the card- except there is no caption and it won’t let me click anything. I have forced a shut down as well as restarted my phone and nothing changes. I tried to log in to my Lego ID so I could save my levels and all and then delete, but it won’t let me do that either.
I had already updated all the playing cards to level 5. If I delete now, i lose all my data and have to start all over with all the cards. I also already purchased the package upgrade.
Please roll back this update and redo it. Until you do, I can’t play the game and I’m not willing to lose money by deleting and reinstalling.
- LEGO System A/S
- 236 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 The LEGO Group
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Ninja Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.