**The first chapter of “The Force Awakens” story is free and additional levels, story, and content are unlocked via in-app purchase.**
Relive the galaxy's greatest adventure in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ for mobile! Play as heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren and General Hux.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ immerses fans in the new Star Wars™ adventure like never before, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. Additionally, players will experience previously untold story levels that explore the time leading up to Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
• LEGO Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ introduces exciting gameplay mechanics never before available in a LEGO game including: Multi-Builds, Blaster Battles and enhanced flight sequences.
• Choose from multiple building options with the new Multi-Builds system to solve puzzles, or just to have fun. All actions advance the experience in different ways.
• Leverage your surroundings as cover and engage in intense Blaster Battles to drive back the relentless First Order and emerge victorious.
• Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight like never before, including arena-based aerial battles and dogfights.
• Enjoy all new levels and characters with the purchase of the All Content Season Pass. Exciting content will be rolling out through the year.
New Adventures: Ottegan Assault - Join the dark side as Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma hunt for the location of Lor San Tekka.
The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack - Play as your favorite characters from Episode V with the The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack.
Note: New content is only available for purchase as an add-on to “The Force Awakens” Bundle (required) or playable immediately for owners of the "All Content Season Pass”.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The LEGO-fied version of The Force Awakens gives us exactly what we want from these games: brick-breaking action, fun puzzles, and lots of goofy humor. It captures the spirit of Episode VII perfectly—super-charged by movie-cast voiceovers and the chance to play through events not shown in the film. You can try the first level for free, but that’s just the start of a magical journey.
Great! (There’s a bug, though)
This game is a quality lego game. It preforms well, (mostly) has a good layout, and it is fun and engaging. There are a few problems, however. For example, it costs too much money to get the full game. In the end, I did pay the 6.99, but the cost is too high. Also, there is a bug that occurred. What happened is I was changing my custom character from a Resistance Champion to a Jedi, but when I pressed the Save And Exit button, the character reverted back to a Resistance Champion. I hope Warner Bros. fixes the problem. It’s still a great game, though.
The bug I encountered was seemingly a onetime occurrence, as it didn’t happen the next time I changed my custom character.
This Is A Review Of The Content.
A few reviews by users on this game have stated that people who are annoyed/confused at this games paywall are ignorant for not looking under the in-app purchases tab. Really? This isn't a regular in-app purchases scenario. This is called conning and misleading players, in this case, by developers taking the main content out of a game, such as the story mode, and selling it back as "in-app purchases". Of course people will be annoyed, and it's definitely not ignorant. In-app purchases are meant to be small add-ons or items that enhance/speed up the game for the player and can overall provide a better experience. They are not meant for taking out the majority of the main game to later sell to players. A demo is where developers let you play to a certain point before you have to pay for the rest of the game. This is called LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, not LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Demo. The app title and presentation is simply just misleading. Yes, you can scroll down and look at the loads of "in-app purchases", but that is forced on to developers so they can't completely con customers. I recommend just buying a cheap priced wii and the original LEGO Star Wars instead of playing this paywalled mobile port. Thanks for reading this, if you did.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- STAR WARS © & ™ 2016 Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2016 The LEGO Group. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- The Force Awakens $4.99
- All Content Season Pass $6.99
- Prologue & New Adventures Bundle $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.