With the LEGO® Super Mario™ companion app you can:
- Establish a connection between the app and LEGO® Mario™.
- Build your sets, easily add them to your digital collection and expand your personalized LEGO® Super Mario™ world (Remember, always begin with the Starter Course!)
- Get easy-to-use 3D building instructions for all of your LEGO® Super Mario™ sets. The instructions live in the app, so trees don’t get hurt.
- Check out tutorial videos packed with tips and tricks to take your skills to the next level.
- Keep track of your coins after completing a level in real life with at-a-glance results of collected coins, defeated enemies and completed obstacles.
- Put your skills to the test with an inspiring collection of fun challenges.
- Save and remember your favorite LEGO® Super Mario™ moments by saving them to your gallery and sharing your creations in a safe LEGO ecosystem.
- Create or sign in to your LEGO® Account to synchronize your progress across all your devices.
- Pin your favorite creations that others have shared so you can easily find them again.
We don’t do third-party advertising. We only share our own marketing content and communication (such as news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games) with the aim of inspiring children’s creative play.
Is your device compatible? Check it at LEGO.com/devicecheck. Ask for your parents’ permission before going online.
The LEGO® Super Mario™ sets are sold separately.
Need help with the app? Contact our Consumer Service.
For contact details, hop over to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. ©2021 The LEGO Group
TM & © 2021 NINTENDO
Top news in this update:
- You can now find building instructions and support for all the new LEGO® Super Mario™ sets released in January 2021.
- We've made some performance improvements in the building instructions section of the app to help your battery last longer (so you can take more time to build!)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app and love the Mario sets!
I went crazy and have collected almost all of the sets (I have a problem, lol) but I love the interactivity of the LEGO. The app has been great, I personally like the digital instructions and having the 3D model to rotate around. I also really like the weekly challenges that they have and that we can share photos of our creations.
But things that would be great if they add or change with a future update would be options for comments on shared photos (friendly of course), maybe even a way to follow favorite builders posts. I have to agree with others on how much it drains the battery on my iPad though. It also would be great if the app is synced across all devices so I don’t need to scan on each separate one. I think if there’s also a way to customize the 3D world that our sets pop up in after scanning would be cool. Again, I’m not sure if it’s doable, but in the 3D world if it can be laid out in a way we customized it, maybe by photo? 🤷🏻♂️
Other than that, this whole experience is super fun!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, 👋
Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
It's great to hear that you enjoy the game and all your set. Have a lot of fun playing to collection coins. 🤩
- Marine, LEGO® Customer Service
Can’t even try it to review it
We purchased sets for our children and the app closes as soon as we tap “start. Sometimes we get a faint preview of the map area before it closes, but that’s the farthest we can get.
Yes, we have deleted and downloaded the app again (three times.) We have force closed it. We have tried connecting by the internet (two different connections) as well as cellular service. We have created a login hoping that would help us advance. And we have had the same issue on four fairly new, up-to-date Apple devices, all of which are fully compatible according to the device guidelines.
Thankful for the pdf instructions to build pieces, but we liked the idea of the connectivity of the map and it feels like a waste to purchase something you can’t use fully. Perhaps offering a website ability for the gameplay so that it can be played via a browser would be helpful?
We’ll try again tomorrow like we have every day this week.
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry about that! There was a problem with our server which caused the app to crash. The good news is that this issue has been fixed and Mario should be ready to collect those coins again. 😊 Please consider updating your review to let others know the issue has been resolved! 📱✔ - Sarah, LEGO® Customer Service
Good app but...
We all love Mario and we all love LEGO but this app needs some work. problem one: online content. it’s not that I think anything’s inappropriate but it’s so annoying that you have to sign in to LEGO instead of just using it with your Nintendo account more people have Nintendo accounts then they do LEGO accounts I mean this is Mario right not the LEGO movie 2 movie maker. Problem two: not enough battery space. When we got this Mario set in the mail today and no this is not a review from aug 1st as soon as we turned the mario on he worked but when we downloaded this app the toy was already at 98% we do not want to have to give him new batteries every day. But other than that it awesome 😎 app 99% would recommend. -Arthur
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LEGO System A/S
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 The LEGO Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.