Grow your own vegetables with ease! Legume is the ultimate vegetable planner and tracking app, providing smart gardening tips and plant care information for free.
Legume helps you grow better veggies and improve your vegetable garden:
1. Largest plant database out there. Find over 250k+ veggie and plant varieties.
2. Track and document how your veggies progress. Attach photos for future reference.
3. Organize your plants into gardens and add tasks and reminders. We'll help you get things done.
4. Talk to your very own AI powered gardening assistant to get help, tips and tricks.
5. Track how much water your veggies get. Legume automatically includes rain data based on your location.
6. Track harvests. It'll help link what actions lead to larger harvests.
7. Get all the info you need about the plants you are growing to be successful, including companion plant insights
8. Get tips and resources on how to improve your gardening practices.
Legume is a vegetable planner and tracking app. Track over 250k plant varieties. Be precise and track the veggies and plants you grow. Whether you're a seasoned gardener or a beginner, Legume is designed to help you grow your own vegetables successfully.
Our app provides detailed information for each plant variety to help you improve your gardening skills and increase your yield. With Legume, you can easily track notes, harvests, and waterings, as well as automat track rain to avoid overwatering.
Our task manager feature helps you keep track of all your gardening tasks and reminds you to water your plants or harvest your crops. Additionally, Legume offers smart gardening tips and plant care information to help you improve your gardening techniques.
Legume is a great tool for managing your garden journal, vegetable garden, water plants, and track your gardening progress. Download Legume for free today and start improving your gardening skills!
- Companion plants and smart companion plant insights
- [fix] Garden count for task cards
- [fix] issue with watering event formatting
- [fix] add new garden, name validation bug
Ratings and Reviews
So far, it’s free and that’s about it
App closes out constantly, has categories that won’t let you select any plants (a dill category with no dills), sometimes the app just stalls forever and won’t start until you delete and redownload it. However it’s pretty functional when it’s opening, and simple to use. And best of all, it’s actual free- who on this green earth wants to pay a subscription to garden??
Developer Response ,
Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you ran into performance issues using the app. We try to make sure the app works on most device models and iOS versions. We're constantly improving the app and have addressed some performance issues in the latest release.
Thanks for noticing that the dill category is missing it's varieties and for letting us know. We will fix that asap. We're constantly improving (and adding to) the +250k veggie and plant varieties we support in the app.
Thank you for highlighting the app is free, we're a small group of gardeners that dedicate our free time and our own resources to make the app as useful as possible for our fellow gardeners (and keep it free). We'd love to get more of your feedback on how to improve the functionality and performance of the app and learn more about the issues you ran into using the app, you can reach us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your feedback!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Henri Blancke
- 57.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- © Henri Blancke