Lena Games Taipei is a Mahjong solitaire game for iPhone and iPad.
The game rules are classic: at each move you remove a pair of similar
tiles from the board, the goal is to remove all tiles.
Only those tiles can to be removed that are not covered by other tiles.
Lena Games Taipei features:
* 63 game layouts for iPad, 34 layouts for iPhone
* Most layouts use the whole set of 144 tiles, some layouts are smaller
* Changeable tilesets and backgrounds
* Unlimited Undo command
* Hints suggesting for a selected tile or the entire layout
* Tiles reshuffling: up to 3 reshuffles can be made in each game
* Show Solution feature to prove layout solvability
* Autosave: no data loss after a phone call or after switching to another application
* Zoom command (on iPhone) to make the tiles larger
* Magnifying glass (on iPhone) - you can easily tap small tiles
* Optional dimming of blocked tiles
* Optional sound effects and Oriental music background
* iPhone Retina and 4-inch Retina display supported
Support for 64 bit devices
Ratings and Reviews
But I wish the games were numbered so I could recall particularly difficult games to replay and cite them to friends to play! As of today I have won 8474. I also would like the NEW button moved but to the right in the position of the HINT button. Sometimes when I am playing I too inadvertently hit the new button before I win the game...
Please move “NEW” to extreme left so player is less likely to tap it inadvertently, especially since this input cannot be undone.
Love thus game!
Many reviews go back several years so I thought I would write one that is current. This is a wonderful game that l play daily. It is one of several MJ games that I enjoy. It is updated regularly. Keep up the good work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.