Lend Me It is a peer-to-peer app designed for lending and renting anything and everything within a secure environment.
Have a bike you rarely use? Instead of selling it once, create a listing with photos, set a daily lending price and start making extra money.
Need a tool for the day but don’t want to buy one? Search for it within your area, book the rental, make a friend and save money.
Protect the environment through community sharing.
* Make money over and over again on any given item and list as many items as you want
* Free to download and no in-app purchases or subscription fees
* If your item is lost or stolen, we've got you covered through our Lend Me It Guarantee
* Browse your area for rental items
* Rent using a credit card or Apple Pay through our secure system
* Automatic payouts to lenders via Stripe
* Easily book an item for rent
* Chat and connect with users through Lend Me It before lending or renting, complete with history
* Lenders can optionally upload photos before pickup, and renters on drop-off to build trust with a transaction history
* Rate and review items and user profiles to build trust
* Set available pickup dates
* Invite your friends
Lend Me It is also a perfect platform for business owners who want to lend or test out their products within an area of potential customers.
What’s new in this release?
Changes to the main navigation.
Updates to Search, to make items easier to find.
A new default landing page to provide a better exploring experience.
A new map view with a carousel of preview images.
New item pages with larger pictures.
Various other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good. Some images may not look as great as the original when posting. It would be nice to see how many views our items to lend have so we know how the app is growing in popularity, it would encourage us to post more and we would want to recommend app
The world needs this!
Love this trend! If we all shared more and consumed less then we’d have a much better chance of healing our planet. As this trend becomes more and more popular, humanity can work less to buy the same things our neighbors already have to share. This will give us more time and money to be better spent on travel, healthcare. Etc. In addition to saving and making time and money- it’s just the right direction for our future! Sign me up!
This app is great. So far I’ve put up clothes that I rarely wear. Renting clothes is faster and cheaper than buying something last minute that you might never wear again. Looking forward to the community growing and sharing closets with my neighbors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.