Track your credit score and accounts in one app. Get insights and ways to save!
It’s LendingTree at your fingertips! Track your credit score, manage your budget, shop for loans, and SO much more. It’s all easy to use, super secure, and available right in the app.
IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE
• Track your credit score as often as you want – it won’t hurt your credit!
• Understand what's impacting your score in the Credit Factor pages
• See how potential actions could change your scorewith the credit simulator
• Get recommendations on how to improve your credit
TRACK ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View all your loans, credit cards and accounts in one place
• Monitor your expenses and build a budget
• Know how much money you’ll have next month
GET RID OF DEBT
• Work towards financial freedom
• Compare refinance and debt consolidation options
• Find your best debt payoff strategy, including avalanche and snowball methods
SHOP FOR BETTER RATES
• Tap into our trusted lender network for great rates and service
• Personal loans, auto loans, home loans, credit cards, insurance, and refinancing
• Read lender reviews to find your favorite
• Request a loan, compare offers and apply in minutes
FIND WAYS TO SAVE
• Take advantage of personalized savings recommendations
• Get preapproved loan offers that fit your budget and goals
• Compare loans and interest rates to get your best deal
LEARN MORE ABOUT FINANCES
• Watch quick videos with tips and tricks from the experts to improve your finances
• Simplify and manage your money with confidence
A Personal Loan can offer funds relatively quickly once you qualify you could have your funds within a few days to a week. A loan can be fixed for a term and rate or variable with fluctuating amount due and rate assessed, be sure to speak with your loan officer about the actual term and rate you may qualify for based on your credit history and ability to repay the loan.
As of 15-Apr-22, LendingTree Personal Loan consumers were seeing match rates as low as 2.99% (on a $10000 loan amount for a term of three (3) years. Rates and APRs were based on a self-identified credit score of 700 or higher, zero down payment, origination fees of $0 to $100 (depending on loan amount and term selected).
Here’s how it can work:
Example 1: A $10,000 loan with a 5-year term at 13% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) would have a maximum repayment period of 60 months at $228/mo. This loan would have a minimum repayment period of 12 months at $872/mo. The actual payment amount and year-end balance will vary based on the APR, loan amount, and term selected.
Example 2: A $25,000.00 secured personal loan financed for 60 months at an interest rate of 8.500% would yield an APR* (Annual Percentage Rate) of 8.496% and 59 monthly payments of $512.87 and 1 final payment of $513.24.
These examples are for illustrative purposes only.
What’s new in the app? We've made some improvements and fixed a few technical issues to make your experience even better. Check it out to track your finances, shop for loans and monitor your credit score
Ratings and Reviews
Very informative and helpful in determining my credit score there is a dispute in process with my Apple Credit card as I pay my Goldman Saks credit care in full daily when allowed and no pending charges or balances hopefully TransUnion will not reduce my credit score to 763 when other reporting agency is 783 I work hard to improve my credit score to maintain my accounts I use credit cards for a charge and payment history rather than cash or checks
I want to love this app
Like other reviewers, I cannot seem to get a clean login experience. The app crashed during sign up, and nearly every time I’ve logged in subsequently. It’s also very sluggish to load content to the first screen, and I cannot close the additional sections for car loans and mortgages on the first screen, even though there is an “X” to close them. There’s also a visual glitch on my iPhone XS MAX, where the green page(?) indicator overlaps the page icons at the bottom of the screen. With so many issues just trying to get started it’s hard to have continued confidence in the app and its security. It sounds like you had anticipated a fix in the latest version for login issues, but it seems that they are persistent. I would love to use the app, but in its current state, I may have to find an alternative until the issues are fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi bgibson72! I wanted to share a few things with you:
1. We've since then deployed a fix regarding the app crash you are referring to! You should be able to successfully log in now without your app crashing.
2. Thank you for notifying us about the visual glitch on the iPhone XS Max! I actually have one as well and am glad you caught that. We fixed the issue the same day it had came out.
3. Regarding your loading time on the first screen, we're consistently working towards minimizing any latency in our app.
4. We could not replicate your issue with closing additional sections for car loans and mortgages, but please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this issue persists and we are happy to help you.
Once again, we really appreciate your feedback and hope you can give us another try!
A few Technical problems
It seems almost every time I login it tells me for my own security I must re-enter a pin after logging in the old-fashioned way with email and password. Completely unnecessary and time-consuming considering I've signed up for face ID.
Also, when trying to search for a loan, the slide bar to choose the amount is so incredibly sensitive it is impossible to get it to stop on the amount you want. And if you somehow miraculously get it to stop on the correct amount, as soon as you lift your finger off it jumps up or down five or $10,000. It is virtually impossible to slide it to the correct amount you want to borrow.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback we will work to make the slide bar less sensitive and easier to use. You can also use the keyboard to input the amount if you tap on that field. But you're right we can improve this feature.
The sign in issue has been fixed with our latest release with is available to update now. We hope this resolves your issue, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 121 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 LendingTree, LLC.