UNLOCK YOUR CREDIT SCORE POTENTIAL
• Track your credit score progress over time
• Dig deeper into the factors that make up your score
• Get helpful ideas to help grow your credit health
GET PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS
• Explore customized financial tips and insights tailored to you
• Get suggestions to help you save and improve your finances
• Feel confident with expert advice for easy decision-making
SHOP FOR LOANS AND CREDIT CARDS
• Find your perfect match! Compare personal loans, home loans, business loans and more
• Get your best rates from the biggest lender network in the U.S.
• Receive personalized quotes from multiple lenders, so you can compare with confidence
UNDERSTAND YOUR CREDIT FACTORS
• See what’s hurting your credit score and what’s helping it
• Get tips for when you need to take action or make a change
• Deep dive into each factor to learn more
STAY PROTECTED AND FIGHT FRAUD
• Get peace of mind with instant credit monitoring alerts
• Receive alerts when there are changes to your credit file
• Receive updates whenever your credit score changes
LendingTree Spring, where smart habits take root.
Personal Loan Disclosure
A Personal Loan can offer funds relatively quickly once you qualify you could have your funds within a few days to a week. Lenders may charge an origination fee generally around 1% of the amount sought. Be sure to ask about all fees, costs and terms associated with each loan product. Loan amounts of $1,000 up to $50,000 are available through participating lenders; however, your state, credit history, credit score, personal financial situation, and lender underwriting criteria can impact the amount, fees, terms and rates offered.
As of 18-Aug-23, LendingTree Personal Loan consumers were seeing match rates as low as 6.99% (on a $7500 loan amount for a term of three (3) years. Offers provided to customers feature rate quotes on LendingTree of no greater than 35.99% APR with repayment terms from 61 days to 180 months. Rates and APRs were based on a self-identified credit score of 700 or higher, zero down payment, origination fees of $0 to $100 (depending on loan amount and term selected). Here are some examples of matches consumers were receiving during this time period:
Loan amount: $10,000
Loan Term (Years): 3
Origination Fee: $0.00
Estimated Fixed Monthly Loan Payment: $308.73
Total Cost of Loan with 36 Payments: $11,114.28
Total Interest Paid: $1,114.28
LendingTree Spring is here! Welcome to our new and improved personalized finance app with loan and credit card shopping, credit score insights, money tips and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Very informative and helpful in determining my credit score there is a dispute in process with my Apple Credit card as I pay my Goldman Saks credit care in full daily when allowed and no pending charges or balances hopefully TransUnion will not reduce my credit score to 763 when other reporting agency is 783 I work hard to improve my credit score to maintain my accounts I use credit cards for a charge and payment history rather than cash or checks
I want to love this app
Like other reviewers, I cannot seem to get a clean login experience. The app crashed during sign up, and nearly every time I’ve logged in subsequently. It’s also very sluggish to load content to the first screen, and I cannot close the additional sections for car loans and mortgages on the first screen, even though there is an “X” to close them. There’s also a visual glitch on my iPhone XS MAX, where the green page(?) indicator overlaps the page icons at the bottom of the screen. With so many issues just trying to get started it’s hard to have continued confidence in the app and its security. It sounds like you had anticipated a fix in the latest version for login issues, but it seems that they are persistent. I would love to use the app, but in its current state, I may have to find an alternative until the issues are fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi bgibson72! I wanted to share a few things with you:
1. We've since then deployed a fix regarding the app crash you are referring to! You should be able to successfully log in now without your app crashing.
2. Thank you for notifying us about the visual glitch on the iPhone XS Max! I actually have one as well and am glad you caught that. We fixed the issue the same day it had came out.
3. Regarding your loading time on the first screen, we're consistently working towards minimizing any latency in our app.
4. We could not replicate your issue with closing additional sections for car loans and mortgages, but please reach out to us at email@example.com if this issue persists and we are happy to help you.
Once again, we really appreciate your feedback and hope you can give us another try!
A few Technical problems
It seems almost every time I login it tells me for my own security I must re-enter a pin after logging in the old-fashioned way with email and password. Completely unnecessary and time-consuming considering I've signed up for face ID.
Also, when trying to search for a loan, the slide bar to choose the amount is so incredibly sensitive it is impossible to get it to stop on the amount you want. And if you somehow miraculously get it to stop on the correct amount, as soon as you lift your finger off it jumps up or down five or $10,000. It is virtually impossible to slide it to the correct amount you want to borrow.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback we will work to make the slide bar less sensitive and easier to use. You can also use the keyboard to input the amount if you tap on that field. But you're right we can improve this feature.
The sign in issue has been fixed with our latest release with is available to update now. We hope this resolves your issue, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 LendingTree, LLC.