See your credit score, then see what you can do with it, only with My LendingTree. We’ll show you your credit score, then create custom recommendations based on your financial profile, to help you save money. Should you use a personal loan to consolidate?
Is there a credit card that beats the one you have? Is now the time to refinance? If we find savings, we’ll let you know. We’ll also help you keep an eye on your credit, and send you alerts if anything changes.
LendingTree.com is America’s marketplace for money — credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, student loans, and so much more. We’ve saved Americans millions over the last 20 years. Download now, and see what you can save.
• Track your credit score: No credit card required, and it will NEVER affect your credit.
• Get credit monitoring alerts: We’ll scan your credit profile and send you push notifications if anything changes.
• Custom recommendations: These aren’t one-size-fits-all suggestions. We find products and services that save YOU money, based on your financial profile.
• The best way to save: You shop for airline tickets and hotel rooms online, why wouldn’t you do the same for money? LendingTree makes lenders compete for your business, which means you get the best offers.
Thanks for using LendingTree! We consistently provide updates to make LendingTree work better for you. This update includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I want to love this app
Like other reviewers, I cannot seem to get a clean login experience. The app crashed during sign up, and nearly every time I’ve logged in subsequently. It’s also very sluggish to load content to the first screen, and I cannot close the additional sections for car loans and mortgages on the first screen, even though there is an “X” to close them. There’s also a visual glitch on my iPhone XS MAX, where the green page(?) indicator overlaps the page icons at the bottom of the screen. With so many issues just trying to get started it’s hard to have continued confidence in the app and its security. It sounds like you had anticipated a fix in the latest version for login issues, but it seems that they are persistent. I would love to use the app, but in its current state, I may have to find an alternative until the issues are fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi bgibson72! I wanted to share a few things with you:
1. We've since then deployed a fix regarding the app crash you are referring to! You should be able to successfully log in now without your app crashing.
2. Thank you for notifying us about the visual glitch on the iPhone XS Max! I actually have one as well and am glad you caught that. We fixed the issue the same day it had came out.
3. Regarding your loading time on the first screen, we're consistently working towards minimizing any latency in our app.
4. We could not replicate your issue with closing additional sections for car loans and mortgages, but please reach out to us at email@example.com if this issue persists and we are happy to help you.
Once again, we really appreciate your feedback and hope you can give us another try!
I have no idea where they come up with his I had to get teeth done and applied and used care credit and paid off balance in full iver 2 weeks ago and this Sevice trans union has me at poor??? I have been with same employer for over 10 years not one public record not one derogatory remark and I am poor a risk???!!! I feel like you are trying to sell consumer advice my advice is please update your systems I do not deserve a poor rating when I have Never missed a payment since I started credit after my husband passed away I find several accounts not even mine!!! You can clearly see with common sense I pay my bills work and provide for a family only to be rated poorly!!!! What do people do when these credit bureaus are destroying your life?!! There must be recourse for I corrrect reporting please someone help me understand!!!!
A few Technical problems
It seems almost every time I login it tells me for my own security I must re-enter a pin after logging in the old-fashioned way with email and password. Completely unnecessary and time-consuming considering I've signed up for face ID.
Also, when trying to search for a loan, the slide bar to choose the amount is so incredibly sensitive it is impossible to get it to stop on the amount you want. And if you somehow miraculously get it to stop on the correct amount, as soon as you lift your finger off it jumps up or down five or $10,000. It is virtually impossible to slide it to the correct amount you want to borrow.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback we will work to make the slide bar less sensitive and easier to use. You can also use the keyboard to input the amount if you tap on that field. But you're right we can improve this feature.
The sign in issue has been fixed with our latest release with is available to update now. We hope this resolves your issue, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.