The LendingTree app is more than a way to check your credit score. The app provides insights to help you understand and plan for your long-term financial health. It considers a number of financial factors including savings, cash flow, budget and net worth to create a total financial outlook. From there it helps you:
• Understand, monitor and improve your credit score
• Assess your financial health, then find savings so you can increase your money and cash flow
• Provide insights into your financial outlook and help plan your financial future
The LendingTree app is free, doesn’t affect your credit, and doesn’t require a subscription. It’s built on LendingTree’s nationwide lender marketplace and decades of experience saving Americans millions. With your account you can access that network to shop rates across mortgage loans, personal loans, credit cards, business loans student loans and more.
Download it now and see what you can save.
Thanks for using LendingTree! We consistently provide updates to make LendingTree work better for you. This update includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Accuracy at its best
I like the point I can monitor my credit report free. See my accounts and how much balance I have left . Also see what impacts my credit score. It’s a must have app if you are trying to improve and monitor your credit and debt ratio limits . It’s also a good app if you’re considering applying for a new loan or refinance your loans . Excellent work !!!!
Developer Response ,
Awesome! We made this app to help you save. Thanks for the review.
I want to love this app
Like other reviewers, I cannot seem to get a clean login experience. The app crashed during sign up, and nearly every time I’ve logged in subsequently. It’s also very sluggish to load content to the first screen, and I cannot close the additional sections for car loans and mortgages on the first screen, even though there is an “X” to close them. There’s also a visual glitch on my iPhone XS MAX, where the green page(?) indicator overlaps the page icons at the bottom of the screen. With so many issues just trying to get started it’s hard to have continued confidence in the app and its security. It sounds like you had anticipated a fix in the latest version for login issues, but it seems that they are persistent. I would love to use the app, but in its current state, I may have to find an alternative until the issues are fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi bgibson72! I wanted to share a few things with you:
1. We've since then deployed a fix regarding the app crash you are referring to! You should be able to successfully log in now without your app crashing.
2. Thank you for notifying us about the visual glitch on the iPhone XS Max! I actually have one as well and am glad you caught that. We fixed the issue the same day it had came out.
3. Regarding your loading time on the first screen, we're consistently working towards minimizing any latency in our app.
4. We could not replicate your issue with closing additional sections for car loans and mortgages, but please reach out to us at email@example.com if this issue persists and we are happy to help you.
Once again, we really appreciate your feedback and hope you can give us another try!
A few Technical problems
It seems almost every time I login it tells me for my own security I must re-enter a pin after logging in the old-fashioned way with email and password. Completely unnecessary and time-consuming considering I've signed up for face ID.
Also, when trying to search for a loan, the slide bar to choose the amount is so incredibly sensitive it is impossible to get it to stop on the amount you want. And if you somehow miraculously get it to stop on the correct amount, as soon as you lift your finger off it jumps up or down five or $10,000. It is virtually impossible to slide it to the correct amount you want to borrow.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback we will work to make the slide bar less sensitive and easier to use. You can also use the keyboard to input the amount if you tap on that field. But you're right we can improve this feature.
The sign in issue has been fixed with our latest release with is available to update now. We hope this resolves your issue, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.