You can use the Lenovo XClarity Mobile app on your mobile device to monitor hardware that is managed by Lenovo XClarity Administrator instances.
Using the Lenovo XClarity Mobile app, you can perform the following activities:
• Configure network settings and properties.
• View the status summary of each connected Lenovo XClarity Administrator.
• View the status summary of all managed devices.
• Display graphical views (maps) for chassis, rack servers, and storage devices.
• Monitor the detailed status of each managed device.
• Monitor the inventory of each managed device.
• Monitor audit events, hardware and management events, alerts, and jobs.
• Turn on or off the location LED on a managed device.
• Power on, power off, or restart a managed device.
• Trigger the collection of diagnostic data.
• Set up automatic problem notification through Call Home.
• Push event notifications to your mobile device.
• Send feedback about this mobile app to Lenovo Support.
• Connect your mobile device directly to a ThinkSystem server to manage the server using the Lenovo XClarity Mobile app (for devices that support USB tethering).
Note: Requires Lenovo XClarity Administrator 1.2.1 or later. iOS tablets are supported at iPhone screen-resolution only.
Service Ticket Status
Summary of service ticket status similar to what XClarity web shows on the Administration->Service and Support->Service Ticket Status screen. In addition, the action to delete a selected ticket will be provided.
Provide the virtual re-seat operation under power actions for all devices that support this.
USB port Assignment
For USB attached function, allow the user to view and change the front panel USB port assignment. This is an action using the Redfish interface.
USB Server Statistics
For USB attached function, show the number of server reboots and total power on hours.
Summary of XClarity active users (logged in sessions) and system resource usage similar to what is provided on the XClarity web dashboard opening screen.
For performance enhancements, re-design the event and audit log logic so the total number of logs is read in chunks instead of having the entire 50,000 max amount read at once be1fore the screen is rendered. Several timeout issues have been a problem since the event log max was raised to such a large number.
Implement missing Stark support that was deferred from the previous release.
Ratings and Reviews
- LENOVO HOLDING COMPANY INC.
- 83.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Licensed Materials - Property of Lenovo. © Copyright Lenovo 2016. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.