A contraption-packed, brain-teasing puzzle game featuring the voice of Patrick Stewart (Star Trek, X-Men) as Leonardo da Vinci.
Available in French, Spanish and German.
Leonardo’s latest invention, the Automaton, has been stolen by his devious arch-enemy Michelangelo. You must help Scungilli, Leonardo’s brave and long suffering cat, as he searches the ancient city for the Automoton, negotiating ominous obstacles and terrifying traps as he goes. Use your wits and an arsenal of da Vinci’s cunning inventions to negotiate levels and guide Scungilli to safety. But one false move – and it’s back to the drawing board!
- SOLVE complex puzzles through 60 levels of perilous adventure
- SURVIVE deadly obstacles and vicious traps using da Vinci’s legendary inventions
- EXPLORE a richly detailed and atmospheric world inspired by 16th-century Amboise, home to da Vinci's studio
- COLLECT robot parts on each level to build da Vinci’s Automoton, the world’s first robot
- DISCOVER the truth as the humorous plot unfolds…
With over 7 million downloads and 400 Number 1 hits in Kids and Books categories worldwide, StoryToys has teamed up with Patrick Stewart, Michael Frith (The Muppets, Fraggle Rock), Bob Tedeschi (New York Times, Bobo Explores Light) and Savage Studios to create this fun-packed educational puzzle game.
● 60 unique puzzle levels across 6 environments crammed with exploding/crashing/splashing fun!
● Beautifully-animated cut scenes featuring Patrick Stewart as the voice of Leonardo da Vinci
● Lush visuals and captivating soundtrack inspired by the Renaissance world
● Incredible inventions including cannons, catapults and ornithopters!
● Packed with fascinating educational content based on science, art, physics and other wonders of the Renaissance
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We've made some little tweaks for an even better experience.
Love our app? Please help us out and take a moment to review it on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
A fun game BUT....
I love this game BUT you have yet to resolve the issue of the level 50 which has no solution. When you have addressed that problem, I will happily return to one of the most entertaining games I have ever played. Please fix this folks! I miss my play time with your game! And the fun cat!
Well, after a break, I've returned to this great game and, after reading two reviews about level 50 having a solution, tried tried tried again! And to my happy surprise, there IS a solution to level 50!!! YEAH! Love this game! Well done!
Well I figured out level 50. Apparently it isn't impossible! But now I finished the game. And I want more. However, compared to my other games, it takes WAY too much battery power. Need more levels! Keep those updates coming.
Love this game
My 7 year old and I both had so much fun playing this through to the end! (Yes, there is a solution to level 50.) It is beautiful art, fun puzzles, and I love the cat's expressions. Educational in terms of problem-solving and a little history on Leonardo da Vinci. And, yes, I am a long fan of Patrick Stewart, too!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 347.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Savage Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.