Les Misérables' is one of the most famous literary works in the world. It has been adapted for film several times. It's now available as a video game for the first time.
Montfermeil, France, 1826. Fantine lives in poverty and is doing everything she can to get by. Fantine is forced to leave her little girl Cosette at the Thénardiers' boarding house because she's looking for work in the city.
Unfortunately, the Thénardiers are dishonest innkeepers. They constantly exploit and abuse Cosette. Cosette becomes their maid.
In this video game adaptation of Victor Hugo's brilliant work, you'll play Cosette. You'll try to escape from the clutch of the spiteful innkeepers.
This game is a free adaptation of the novel "Les Misérables", written by Victor Hugo in 1862.
• Help Cosette have a better future. Get her out of the poverty that's hounding you.
• Discover the letters that Fantine's left for you
• Escape from this sordid inn
• Get to know Jean Valjean, your faithful guardian
• Wonderful scenes with hidden objects
• Collect key objects to interact with your environment
• High-definition animated decor
• Animated interactive areas
• Mini games and several puzzles to solve
• Designed by the people behind great adventure games such as Atlantis, Dracula, and The Secrets of Da Vinci, etc.
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
Send an email to email@example.com
join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, Microids, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 607.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Anuman Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.