"Les Misérables" is one of the most famous literary works in the world. It has been adapted for film several times. It's now available as a video game for the first time.
Montfermeil, France, 1826. Fantine lives in poverty and is doing everything she can to get by. Fantine is forced to leave her little girl Cosette at the Thénardiers' boarding house because she's looking for work in the city.
Unfortunately, the Thénardiers are dishonest innkeepers. They constantly exploit and abuse Cosette. Cosette becomes their maid.
In this video game adaptation of Victor Hugo's brilliant work, you'll play Cosette. You'll try to escape from the clutch of the spiteful innkeepers.
Through the unique ambiance and the detailed graphics of this game, discover or rediscover one of the greatest novels of the history of literature.
• Help Cosette have a better future. Get her out of the poverty that's hounding you.
• Discover the letters that Fantine's left for you
• Escape from this sordid inn
• Get to know Jean Valjean, your faithful guardian
• Wonderful scenes with hidden objects
• Collect key objects to interact with your environment
• High-definition animated decor
• Animated interactive areas
• Mini games and several puzzles to solve
• Designed by the people behind great adventure games such as Atlantis, Dracula, and The Secrets of Da Vinci, etc.
• Game Center
• Retina Display
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
Send an email to email@example.com
join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?
- Optimized for 64 bits
- Correction of minor bugs
- Various improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoyed playing this game awhile ago & had no technical issues playing it. It may not be as polished as a few other games of this genre out there; the fact that there are real people and a reality based story line with interesting facts, makes up for it. The gargoyle, monster, evil storyline games that comprise 99% of this genre have always been annoying & ridiculous to me. I find it hard to believe that I’m in the minority that feels this way. How hard is it to create a reality based story line for these games? Are the developers minds so juvenile that they are unable to come up with something a little more elevated? I’d prefer to send my $ to those that may add a bit of enlightenment to this world vs. those that add to the evil & depravity. I also recommend the sequel to this game.
Lovely game !
Graphics are amazing on iPad Retina! After seeing the movie I thought the game was a lovely adaptation. You should definitely try it !
Got half way through the game and it stopped working. Just cliched up and nothing works. Don't buy anything from this maker so far several of their games has done this to me. On top of that, it's more of a game for a kid, so simple to figure out the puzzles. It's the same thing over and over again. Just boring!
- 665.4 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Anuman Interactive - Microids
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.