LessonBuzz Literacy for Schools tracks performance for up to 5 users and incorporates customized illustrations and audio, together with sound effects to prompt answers, as well as to recognize success.
LessonBuzz Literacy 2 (Grade 2, Ages 6-8) provides for accelerated development using multi-sensory learning and includes:
• Comprehension with 30 original poems, fiction and non-fiction texts with customized audio and illustrations; audio instructions and questions using yes/no, true/false, check mark/x, tick/cross
• Language with 30 units of 10 exercises with audio and written instructions; word building, sentence formation, homophones, compound words, plurals, suffixes, word groupings, questions, answers, verbs, dictionary use, idioms and blends
• Writing with 30 units of 10 exercises with audio and written instructions; writing skills: sentence building, sentence formation, punctuation, letter writing, creative story building, rhyming words and creative sentences
• Spelling with 30 units of 20 words with phonemic and graphemic word building and audio; letter and sound awareness and correspondence; reinforcement of phonics and decoding skills
LessonBuzz Literacy for Schools is designed for children 5-13 years who are in Primary/Elementary School or in Middle School.
The Language, Comprehension, Writing and Spelling modules should be used in combination to develop literacy through reading, listening, phonics, language building, effective writing and tactual activities.
The modules may be used at different levels, reflecting a child's functioning level and there is a Guide for Effective Use page to help select the correct starting level. All LessonBuzz apps are cohesive, being written by the one teacher in a high-quality style.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SMARTY'S CLASSROOM PTY LTD
- 279.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Smarty's Classroom Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.