Handwriting made easy! Explained step by step for kids.
No Ads! No registration! Offline!
Try for free, buy if you like it.
1 Purchase unlocks all content. For ever.
***** 5/5 stars EducationalAppStore.com *****
LetraKid is an educational game addressed to children (4-8 years old) that can help them to learn pre-cursive and print block handwriting correctly, while having fun when doing so!
WHAT KIDS CAN LEARN FROM THIS GAME
• Recognize letter shapes and perfect alphabet pronunciation
• The correct letter formation: start, checkpoints, strokes direction, order etc. Difficulty Levels 1 and 2 with assisted writing are designed to focus on the letter formation.
• Develop fine motor skills for handwriting activity. Difficulty Levels 3 to 5 with freehand writing activities will focus on this improvement to help maximize confidence and form when writing.
• Playing with a stylus pen will also help to improve standard pencil grasp. Any stylus compatible with the device will work.
• 16 languages with full support for interface, human native voices for letter/numbers pronunciation and full official alphabets. (ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, FRANÇAIS, DEUTSCH, ITALIANO, PORTUGUÊS, NEDERLANDS, SVENSKA, NORSK, DANSK, SUOMI, ROMÂNĂ, JĘZYK POLSKI, TÜRKÇE, BAHASA INDONESIA and BAHASA MELAYU)
• 3 popular letter formation rules that will provide flexibility for picking the right stroke order and direction for the child. Vital for improving grasp on key terms and rulings within handwriting.
• Makes use of the 10 most popular fonts in classes all over the world for learning pre cursive and print block handwriting: ZB style, HWT style, DN style, German(Hamburg) style, Euro Latino, NSW, Victoria, KIWI etc.
• Full support for both Left and Right handwriting rules.
• 5 difficulty levels with AUTO and LOCK settings, ranging from assisted writing for beginners, up to real freehand writing with minimal support and strict evaluation.
• 4 set of glyphs: ABC (full alphabet for upper case letters), abc (full alphabet for lower case letters), 123 (numbers from 0 to 9) and a special set of signs for funny exercises.
• 5 progression levels, color coded for each glyph that allows parents and teachers an instant evaluation of the progression and most exercised letters at the alphabet level.
• 16 funny sticker rewards that will unlock after progression milestones are reached. Also, their drawing rules after each completed progression at Alphabet/glyph list level.
• 3 profile slots with 50 funny avatars and name customization that will save independently the settings and the progression.
• Full support for both Landscape and Portrait orientations.
Download now this free version and you can check yourself these features on a limited list of letters and numbers.
GREAT IN THE CLASSROOM!
With a unique and real-time feedback feature as well as complex tracing evaluation algorithms, LetraKid is not just another tracing app.
This is a new approach, focused on creating a fun game by utilizing handwriting mechanics itself. This avoids using distracting random rewards or secondary game mechanics that can break and confuse the learning process, optimizing learning progress and educational appeal to children.
The real time feedback will give both audio and graphic clues about the quality of the tracing and will adjust with difficulty level.
Our tracing evaluation algorithms allow for an accurate and fun reward, using a 5 star rating for each exercise. This engages and motivates the kids to progress and to strive for more.
DESIGNED for KIDS
• No ads or irritating pop-ups.
• No collection of personal data
• Game settings are by default behind a parental gate. This can be disabled, but ensures a child to work with a certain font, formation rule, difficulty level and various other features for total specification to their needs.
• External links are protected by a permanent parental gate.
Got any ideas for improving LetraKid? Then please send us your feedback and requests.
Hello, to all our LetraKids all over the world!
We have an update for you that includes some fixes and optimizations.
Parents and Teachers, we're looking forward for your feedback.
Missing a font? A feature? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** LetraKid PRO *** (the paid version) is recommended for schools and family sharing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mylah Belle Hawkins
I was wondering inside the house and then I’ll take you back out there and get back with you later bye
wish whole app was free
I have two children I purchased this app and it stated that you can share it. Well you can the free version. Once you upgrade, this upgrade is not shareable. I got ripped off and would not recommend this app to anyone
Developer Response ,
In App Purchases cannot be shared. This is a policy that we cannot control. That's why we have also a full paid version with the same content and price, LetraKid PRO - Handwriting ABC. You can ask for a refund and you can buy the full paid version. The full paid version can be family shared and also purchased by schools using the Volume Purchase Program. Thank you for your understanding and please consider to update your review if this solution will work for you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Parkel Soft SRL
- 110 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © "2017 ParKel Soft SRL"
- In-App Purchases
- FULL VERSION $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.