It is an application to solve the problem of considering the number of dots or cubes.
From young children who have begun to be interested in numbers, adults who want to train the right brain can enjoy a wide range.
Even children who do not know the numbers yet, by playing like tiddlywinks and building blocks,
You can naturally learn the concept of numbers and increase the cognitive power of space.
- You can choose from a small number to a maximum of 99, 5 difficulty levels.
- You can count dots and cubes one by one with your fingers and count them.
- You can change the viewing angle.
- Since there is no game over, You can work over it until you answer correctly.
- With 5 correct answers, your best time is recorded and you can compete with time attack.
- “Rest” is a stage of relaxing, just grabbing and moving things and playing.
- music/ sound : Maoh-Damashii, Pocket Sound
- Adding a link to TEMO applications
- Update to non-personalized settings for banner ads
- Fixed categories of banner ads and video ads for low age
- Correcting a bug that can not be answered correctly in the case of canned objects
- Takahiro Yamada
- 85.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 TEMO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.