Help students interact with the printed pages from Let's Discover the Alef Bet using the new Augmented Reality App from Behrman House.
Kids will watch the pages come alive with help from the camera on their mobile device or tablet to activate digital elements in the popular folders that introduce the Hebrew letters.
Kids can now interact with the Let’s Discover the Alef Bet Folders (Bet, Dalet, Yud, Shin, and Tav).
Point your tablet or mobile device at the Let’s Discover folders:
· Watch Hebrew Letter introductions
· Touch the Hebrew letter to hear it's name.
· Touch the object to hear the Hebrew word for it
· Instant feedback with sounds and augmented images
· Play activities by touching letters, finding Jewish objects, or dragging virtual elements
Augmenting Reality Let’s Discover the Alef Bet will enhance your preschool Hebrew curriculum by stimulating and engaging kids like never before.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome! I learned zero Hebrew, nothing of the alephbet, and every time I clicked on the app it opened up my camera....uh, what!?
This is buggy and awful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.