«Let's Learn together!» – is an interactive game environment for children, consisting of 700 pictures with audio, with which the child can interact (draw, listen to names). Made by caring parents for kids 1-4 years old! «Let's Learn together!» – has all the best stuff for children's development!
-- Planetiphone.ru REVIEW
«Let's Learn together!» is more than a learning app. It's a whole interactive platform.»
It promotes the intellectual and emotional development in children, enriches vocabulary, and develops communication skills.
«Let's Learn together!» is made with participation of psychologists specializing in pre-school aged children, for doing activities with parents or independently.
«Let's Learn together!» contains 7 topics with 100 pictures each. The topics are:
1. FIRST VERBS: to walk, to eat, to be friends with, to play, etc.
2. ANIMAL AND BIRD BABIES: kitten, puppy, lion cub, chick, etc.
3. NEATNESS AND HYGIENE HABITS: to wash your face, to brush your teath, to use the bathroom, etc.
4. IN THE KITCHEN: fridge, cup, plate, breakfast, etc.
5. TRANSPORTATION: car, bus, motorcycle, ship, etc.
6. PROFESSIONS: doctor, policeman, painter, vendor, etc.
7. COLORS: pink, orange, teal, gold, etc.
Special features of «Let's Learn together!»
- 700 pictures oriented horizontally, for more natural viewing;
- audio recordings by professionals;
- drawing on top of pictures (for iPad);
- flexible system of picture selection;
- instructions for parents;
- 6 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- friendly interface, playful buttons.
The game develops social skills by interacting with your child. All pictures are original and chosen with care espesially for children. You will find 5 pictures for each word. Social behavior is especially emphasized – interactions with each other, with animals, personal hygiene.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Anastasiya Zhemilevna Averina
- 611.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013, Anastasia Averina
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.