The Let's Truck app from Kevin Rutherford and the Let's Truck Team
An easy and efficient solution to fuel mileage tracking for Owner Operators. Mobile FuelGauges is just the start of our complete trucking solution.
• Track fuel-ups, maintenance, modifications and repairs
• Add multiple trucks for free
• Manage your entire fleet
• Fuel mileage tracking
• Know your 30-60-90 day averages
• Know your cost per mile (CPM) for fuel
• Mark fuel-ups as partial and full
• Lose fuel-receipt? Mark your next fuel-up as Rest
• Add trip details like GVW, speed, outside temp, fuel type and notes
• Each fuel-up can enter location information for help reporting IFTA
• Canadian friendly with Liters, Kilometer, MPG UK, L/100km
• Add maintenance, modifications and repairs
• Link to your odometer reading for important efficiency reporting
• Add service details like total cost, location info and notes
Our first priority has and always will be to provide you with the knowledge and services that save you money and keep you safe on the road.
- iOS 9 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Giving it a shot
Switching to this from Fuel Log. So far I like the extra info you can add into the fueling info. But, this app doesn't automatically calculate cost per gallon. Since I get discounted fuel, it makes it difficult to figure out the actual cost per gallon. Also, under the truck specs tab, it would be nice to have a notes section so you can add in certain info to save, like VIN#, lic plate#, etc.
Good tool to track MPG
Easy to use tool to track MPG. Also can track fuel cost per mile based on what price you enter.
A nice upgrade would allow us to enter the receipt price, then later add the actual price paid. It could give a percentage of savings as well as a net fuel cost before tax.
For now I guess you could figure that out yourself, or just enter the price with tax that is already on receipt.
Basic cloud-based fuel tracking app that does integrate with other services they offer.
Along with the ability to track maintenance, in the future releases I would like to see the ability to keep track of all my trucking related receipts.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.