Note: This app is exclusively used within iMessage. Instructions below.
Let's Watch It is an exciting new way to watch and react to videos together with your friends in iMessage!
- Choose live-streaming videos that are trending now or search for that perfect video. Video channels include YoutubeLive, Youtube & Twitch (more channels coming soon).
- Invite your iMessage friends to share in the experience. Send to a single friend or a group of friends.
- Friends can immediately join the viewing party and share the experience as the entire group is seeing the video simultaneously.
- See & hear your friend’s reactions to what’s on screen with the front facing cameras & microphones. It’s like a little group face-time while watching videos!
-Toss emojis onto the screen at any time to share your “feels”
- Message the group by typing out a personalized text that appears above the video.
It’s like watching videos in the same room with your friends, even if you’re worlds apart!
- Tap on the hamburger menu to change the video source (Twitch, Youtube Live or Youtube)
- Expand the iMessage screen to scroll through the full list of video choices
- Change your screen name with the settings cog icon
Please note that iMessage apps are ONLY compatible with devices on iOS 10.0 or above.
Quick tips on installing and using iMessage apps:
• Open your iMessage app
• Enter one of your conversations or start a new one
• Tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app. Swipe the screen to the left to see more of your iMessage apps
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
Join our beta program: www.little-labs.com/products.html
About us: www.little-labs.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- You can now start or join a room in the main app or through iMessage!
- Open notifications from friends to join their room directly
- Improved syncing for videos
Ratings and Reviews
The app doesn’t work
I will increase the rating if any video is actually able to show up
Haven't used it for very long, but seems like a good app because you have to text someone in order to talk, so it seems to have good security
Nothing shows up. No videos, streams, or anything.
The developer, Little Labs, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Little Labs, Inc.
- 117.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 Little Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.