Mobile integration into Sage Pastel accounting
Letsap is an authorised third-party Pastel development company.
LetsOrder integrates into your Sage Pastel Partner company, allowing you create quotes, sales orders and tax invoices from your phone or tablet. Some of the features include search through customers, view customer details (including a Google map view) and view inventory items (including a picture). Documents created through LetsOrder are saved directly to your Sage Pastel Partner company. You can also email the document upon saving as well.
To make use of LetsOrder Mobile, please register an account with Letsap.
- LetsOrder Mobile works best on a screen resolution from 540 x 960
- Choose from a list of Sage Pastel Partner companies running LetsConnect.
- Search through a list of customers for the chosen company.
- Search through a list of items in your inventory.
- Save a quote, sales order or tax invoice directly to your Sage Pastel Partner company.
- Option to email the document from the app when saving the document.
- View a Google map of the customer's area.
- View number of quantities on hand and in each store per inventory item.
1. Updated App Store screenshots for 6.5" display.
2. Includes minor bug fixes.
- Letsap Business Solutions cc
- 29.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Letsap Business Solutions cc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.