Letter Royale is a simple, fun, and addicting game where you guess as many five letter words as you can before the time runs out.
See if you can get 2000 points. I made the game, and I still can't do it! :)
Some of you have climbed well over 2000 points though. Woo! So the app now rewards your brilliance by disabling apps if you can score 2000 points or higher. You got this!
This is also a great game for kids to sharpen their spelling and reading skills. Yeah it's an educational game like that.
I'm just having a good time learning how to build games, and I hope someone else out there enjoys my journey while I make improvements.
It's not exactly Fortnite, but it's still a royale. After all, Drake loves it, so you probably will too. It's probably not the Drake you're thinking of though.
- Competing on Game Center leaderboards.
- Sharing your high score with friends.
- Bonus multipliers for the over achievers.
- Fun Mid-Round Mini Challenges
- Updated Visuals
- Advanced Bonus Systems
- Complete Letter Chaos...you'll see.
- iMessage App Competition Mode
- Remove banner ads, because they're ugly. Now you will see full screen ads after a game instead, so your gameplay is simple and clean.
- Laid the foundation for a future bonus system. Things are about to get crazy. :)
- Made further tweaks to improve the game on smaller screens. That means YOU, iPhone SE person!
- Made minor tweaks to the multiplier math and scoring.
- Fixed a weird bug that caused the game to crash sometimes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.