Go on a reading adventure with your Letterland friends!
Carefully designed imaginative stories which allow you to share the reading experience with levelled sections for your child to read with minimal support.
• Each app contains three carefully designed imaginative stories with levelled sections for different stages of reading ability (Letterland Stories Annie Apple and Zig-Zag Zebra only contain one story).
• Fully narrated with toggle feature so you can read with your child or listen as they read to you
• Auto Play feature allows your child to enjoy listening to the whole book being read to them
• Tap the words in the short sentences to hear the pronunciation
• Tap any Letterland character to hear their name and the sound they make
• Simple comprehension questions at the end of each story
• Fun activities including mazes, word searches, spot the difference puzzles and matching pairs games
• Trace lower and uppercase letters - the correct strokes for writing are shown
• Unique handwriting song for each letter to ensure letter formation is correct, engaging and memorableThe Letterland Child-Friendly phonic apps are suitable for ages 3-8.
**No in-app adverts**
Trusted by parents, endorsed by teachers, loved by children.
The Letterland Stories Apps are based on My Alphabet Storyboooks which fully meet the DfE core criteria for high quality synthetic phonics resources.
In 2013 Letterland celebrated 45 years of publishing success. In those 45 years we've published hundreds of titles that have sold in their millions around the world.
Letterland is used in over 111 countries worldwide and our award-winning books and software have helped countless young children learn to read, write and spell.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.