If you enjoy word games then you will love Letterpress for its intuitive play and beautiful design. Two players take turns spelling words to capture the board. Player with the most points wins!
• PLAY words at your own pace even across multiple games if you like concurrent play.
• ALWAYS FREE and full-featured.
• COMPETE against friends, let Letterpress find you an opponent or challenge one of our Bot players.
• TRACK your performance with Statistics and Leaderboards.
• DICTIONARIES power real-time word definitions.
• GROUP PLAY enables friends to play Letterpress within custom groups (no outsiders) enjoying group-level Statistics, Leaderboards and more great features!
• Many more game features and customizations available.
For free support and answers to frequently asked questions, head over to http://www.letterpressapp.com/support.html. Follow us on Twitter @LetterpressApp. Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Letterpress. Play everywhere!
Letterpress is built in the USA by the team at Solebon LLC (http://www.solebon.com).
Thanks for playing Letterpress. This free update includes performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Letterpress is a fun word game with stradegy involved that keeps me occupied when I am bored. I like everything about it except for the fact that you can only have 2 player games. It would be fun if you could play games with up to 3 players at least. Other than that, I highly recommend this game!
good but flawed
Letterpress could be a great game except for two problems: chat doesn't work if you play on a computer. The fatal flaw is that you can play words that are misspelled or don't exist. Click on a word you've never seen before and you get the mystifying message: "While valid for game play, a definition is not available in the Letterpress dictionary." Click on the three listed dictionaries and usually none of them have definitions either.
Needs speed improvement when playing in bot mode.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.