The #1 alphabet tracing and words spelling app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists. Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5,000 schools!
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- Block & Cursive letters,
- Uppercase and lowercase,
- Numbers 1-10,
- 24 geometric shapes for toddlers!
- For letters, there are two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing! Great way to keep track of your child’s progress.
- 72 CVC words, 36 CVCC words, and 39 long sound words!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- Interactive and visually attractive fun animations.
- Available for both iPads and iPhones.
The first 5 letters of the block alphabet (both uppercase and lowercase), 5 shapes, as well as the first 3 CVC flashcards (9 words) are completely for free and can be played entirely (on 3 game steps). You can play it fully and see if you and your child like it.
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- They learn phonics, the formation of words, understand syllable formations, and spell entire words.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
- Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter, number or shape 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your kid will become a pro in writing and spelling!
- This app offers three subscription option, based on a monthly, quarterly and yearly enrolment.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your iTunes account will be charged automatically after the 7 day free trial.
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.org
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
- Performance improvements & bug fixes.
- New, updated game selection screen makes it easier to navigate between different categories.
- We've added a new category: "Learn to Spell" with 150+ words to sound out in English!
We always work on improvements, for any feedback please let us know on: www.letterschool.org
If you experience any issues or need help with restoring your previous purchase please contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Regus was a great day to be loved loved and love the more you love
I had to go back and get my car and after work the day you were going out there and you didn’t): was the day you got your hair cut so that you can go and then go get it for me then I will give it a try and get a hold you then I can give it a go see if I get it I will drop you the y I had a good day and after a day of my life and then my father and my son had to be loved me to be loved loved and love the father and my heart I had a good time with yum love the love of Jesus was a good time and a little more I
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for your feedback. It's good to see that you're learning how to spell quite nicely! We can't wait to see you master all the letters soon!
Holds My Daughter’s Interest, Mine too!
My daughter is five and full of energy so sometimes it really takes a lot to hold her interest when it comes to learning games. The games really need to be stimulating in order for her to want to keep going. This app does it ALL! She is learning to draw her shapes and loves watching every little animation as she draws with such anticipation. There are moments when she gets frustrated but with a little pep talk she is well on her way to fun. She loves to see her own accomplishments in the end. The game has so much to offer as the animations go that I was even interested in watching each one. The app isn’t too repetitive that it quickly loses a child’s interested. So this was a big five stars for me. The sounds the colors perfect stimulation for a five year old. Thank you!
Step by step & font styles 🤩
I love this app. I have been searching and trying more than 10 different apps. This is he best one! It has 3 levels for each letter. There different font styles to choose from so I can choose the “Kindergarten way” letters. The fun animation keeps my loves to run daughter entertained and I get updated reports. I usually don’t like to buy apps but this one was worth it. I bought the bundle so my older daughter can even practice her cursive. My Preschool daughter can even practice writing her numbers in sequential order. Lastly, there is even a song that emphasizes the sound which is more important when learning how to read.
- Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V.
- 162.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LetterSchool Enabling Learning B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Block Alphabet $6.99
- All-in-one Package $9.99
- Monthly Access Pass $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.