The #1 alphabet tracing app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists. Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5.000 schools!
LetterSchool is an educational app designed to help every child play and learn how to write all letters of the English alphabet (from A to Z) and numbers from 1-10. Kids practice and develop essential phonics and handwriting skills as they play three exciting games per letter or number – as an extra, they learn words associated with the letters!
HOW IT WORKS:
Intro - Discover the shape, phonics, name, and sound of all the 26 block / print letters and numbers (1-10).
Tap - Learn where to start to write the letters and numbers and finish by tapping the dots in the correct order.
Trace - Learn the letter trajectory and direction of lines by tracing it.
Write - Test your knowledge by writing the ABC and numbers from memory!
- Uppercase and lowercase block letters + numbers 1-10!
- Two exciting levels: Silver and Gold (with new animations)!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- In the A-Z section, specific graphics available to match the letters (e.g. ant graphic for letter A/a).
- Available for both iPads and iPhones.
- Special edition for schools and teachers.
- Available in bulk through the Volume Purchase Program.
- Available at a reduced price for educational institutions: 50% off for 20+ units!
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
- Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter or a number 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
MONTESSORI MATERIALS & METHODS:
LetterSchool is crafted with the greatest care for preschool kids & toddlers. Parents, teachers, and occupational therapists can use LetterSchool independently, but schools that teach according to the Montessori principle can use LetterSchool as a source for their Montessori materials and methods as well.
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- Teachers With Apps Certified – TeachersWithApps
- “Learning a letter on this app is like being on a great party, with disco lights, stars and fireworks. Every letter is a surprise!” – Apps4Kids
- “The kids love it! This app is right on track to help my son to be better prepared for Kindergarten”. -Kidz
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your child or pupil will be writing the entire English block alphabet!
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.com
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
- Small performance improvements & fixes.
- New, updated high-quality icon.
- Refreshed brand = refreshed intro animation.
We always work on improvements, for any feedback please let us know on: www.letterschool.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app small glitch
Love this app for my preschooler. I love that I can pick the font to learn so it matches up with what she’s learning in school. All the different animations keep my daughter engaged and motivated. My only complaint is that the letter H gets frozen after the first animation. My daughter is so sad she can’t get all the stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi Elisa! Thank you for your review! We apologize for the inconvenience. The letter 'H' only in HWT style seems to have a small glitch and it has to be done twice but it doesn't freeze so it should be still playable. We will work on fixing this as soon as possible!
Great app to teach letter formation
I use this app every day with my special education students who need help learning letter formation using the Handwriting Without Tears formation guidelines. This app reinforces a developmentally appropriate approach to learn letter formation. It provides engaging visual cues to enhance independent formation. The kids I work with along with my grandchildren really enjoy this app. Thank you Letter School!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are truly happy to hear that you enjoy using the LetterSchool app! Hope the kids will master their letter formation in no time! :)
Best printing app!
As a K teacher, this is my go-to app for supported latter formation practice. Kids love it. I like the way the support is slowly withdrawn as the kids practice.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're pleased to know that your students are having a fun time learning with our little game! If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you!
- Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V.
- 101 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © LetterSchool Enabling Learning
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.