Lettuce is a portfolio tracker app that brings your whole money world into one place. Keep track of all your investments: just add the assets you own, and we'll tell you what they're worth right now in your own currency.
We support all types of assets: listed securities from almost every stock exchange in the world, forex currencies, cryptocurrencies, commodities, US mutual funds and ETFs.
- Tag your accounts so you can see your portfolio breakdown (or asset allocation) however makes sense to you
- Track your net worth
- Get realtime prices in your own currency
- Your data is stored securely on your own device
Boo! Lettuce has gone dark.
A little Halloween gift for you: you can now set your app to Dark Mode, if you prefer a darker look and longer battery life. You can find Dark Mode under “Preferences”.
Some other treats for you in this release:
- We’ve launched a widget, so you can keep track of the prices of the top assets in your portfolio.
- Manual assets are now set to a specific currency. You can change this currency by editing any manual asset.
- Newly installed apps now try to guess your currency from your region settings.
- When you’re adding a listed share, you can now see the exchange code as well as the country, to help you differentiate between dual-listed stocks (we gotcha, friends from Germany!).
- Those of you who are keeping it retro with an iPhone SE or 5 were having some layout problems with tags. We’ve fixed ’em, sorry about that!
Creep it real, guys and ghouls xx
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.