Level Up Music offers clean, family friendly deejay mixes curated specifically for the fitness and martial arts industry.
Information about Level Up My Music subscriptions:
- Enjoy 2 weeks free trial on us
- Subscription is monthly and charged @ USD 14.99 per month after the Trial Period ends.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of service URL - http://app.levelupmymusic.com/terms-of-service.php
We have fixed some bugs and made some improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient but questionable.
Level up is so far the best non-copyright music program I’ve come across for my martial arts classes for kids. It has many hours of pre-mixed playlists and some of the song selections are very fun.
My only real complaint is the “Clean” part. Although all technical swear words are edited out, some of the contextual lyrics can be really inappropriate.
For example: The song “Beautiful Girls” by Sean Kingston still says “Suicidal” multiple times throughout the whole chorus.
Or one of the Halloween playlists plays an audio clip from the movie “The Purge” where the announcer states “All crime including MURDER will be legal” and these are just a few examples.
While these technically are not swear words, I get uncomfortable when my kids hear this.
Even for swear words which are edited out, many of my kids can determine which words are being used based on context.
But other than this, it is a GREAT music software. I would give it the fifth star if it could just change this one issue.
Anyway, have a f**king beautiful day.
Variety without Worry
I LOVE the Level Up Music app! Being able to play a variety of music without worrying about foul language in the mix gives me peace of mind. The mixes are great and finding a playlist to fit my class energy/mood/theme is always super easy. No more boredom from the same old songs. Level Up Music always has fresh mixes to choose from!
Level Up is the best streaming service! Tons of genres to choose from, high energy, CLEAN edited non stop mixes. I highly recommend using this service. Plus the team behind Level Up is great!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Adam Kifer
- 111.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Level Up Music, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Annual Subscription $179.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.