With the LexisNexis Digital Library app, you can access your law library’s full eBook collection when online or download books so you can use them offline in the courtroom or while traveling.
• Use your organization’s complete eBook collection on your phone or tablet – allowing for convenient access to important legal resources anywhere work happens.
• Easily read and search inside eBooks.
• Get links to specific sections within a book to easily share research with colleagues.
• Follow links from within books to the Lexis Advance online service (with an active subscription).
• Add your own highlights, annotations, bookmarks, and tags to books for quick reference.
• Jump right back into recently read eBooks, highlights, and annotations easily from your custom workspace.
• Export annotations and highlights for use in your documentation.
• Adjust fonts and reading modes based on your preference. Support for OpenDyslexic font included.
How it works
Libraries subscribe to LexisNexis digital content to share with their organizations. Many more eBooks and audiobooks are available from additional publishers through OverDrive.
The way you access this content is simple:
1. Download and install the app.
2. When prompted, enter your institution’s library code To get this code, contact your library administrator.
3. Start exploring your LexisNexis Digital Library.
• Architectural updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful tool for legal research
Just downloaded this new LexisNexis App. Sweet, all my digital titles at my fingertips. Functionality for annotations, notes and best of all multi volume search.
Hard to believe that Lexis would release such a worthless product. And hard to believe that the favorable reviews aren’t shills. I waited so many minutes for a book to download that I gave up. And once a book finally downloads, the app lacks basic functionality. Instead of Lexis’ usually robust search tools, you get only Google-type search capabilities. If you’re using a multi-volume set, you can browse the TOC, but you can’t hyperlink to the contents. As for customer service, good luck — I’ve been waiting 45 minute for a call back. Somehow, Lexis has created a digital library that’s less useful than pulling a book off a shelf and rifling the pages. Plainly they rushed this product to market before thinking it through.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry that you had a bad time with the new app. We're actively working on making download performance and content discovery/search better, which includes TOC improvements. If you'd like to send more feedback, please know it's more than welcome. You can do so via the "Send feedback" link in the user menu (in the top-right corner).
Great for reading offline!
Even easier to read when offline now - great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.