LG TV Screen Mirroring + Cast 4+
Miracast, Smart Share, Mirror
- Offers In-App Purchases
Wirelessly connect your iPhone & iPad to a LG TV with this revolutionary app. Easily enjoy anything (movies, photos, live streams, news, etc) on your TV. Try it now!
Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any LG Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV.
This works on any LG Smart TV from the 2012 models onward.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your LG TV. Don't use multiple VLANs, a VPN or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for LG TV app. It will start looking for your LG TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model LG TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for LG TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps block Screen Mirroring. This means that application developers can choose themselves if they want to block Screen Mirroring. For instance, Netflix, Disney and AppleTV+ have decided to block this.
There is a simple test that you can do to see if the app that you want to mirror has blocked Screen Mirroring:
Open that particular app and slide up Control Center on your iPhone/iPad. Then, click on Screen Recording and start recording the screen to your Camera Roll. Watch the app that you want to mirror and at some point stop the screen recording. Then go to your Photos app and watch the video that was recorded. If the recorded video shows the app you want to mirror, it works fine. If the video is empty, then the app you want to mirror does not allow Screen Mirroring.
About Screen Recording and Privacy
Even though there are notifications about Screen Recording, we don't record your screen into files and we don't send any content to a server. We only temporarily store data in memory, before it is streamed to TV. Upon streaming, the content is removed from memory.
You can purchase the Mirror for LG TV Pro Version through an in app purchase.
The Pro Version has the following features:
1. Adds audio to the screen mirroring
2. Provides for free lifetime updates of the app
3. Gives the option to choose higher screen resolutions, like 720p and 1080p
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to check:
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail on email@example.com
Keep your app updated to get the latest LG home-entertainment experience.
In this release, we've fixed bugs and made performance improvements. Just for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow! Amazing Service!
Downloaded this app tonight in preparation for in home schooling for my twins Monday. I wanted to be able to display some of the celebrities reading books and other educational sites for us to learn together on Monday. I couldn’t get the tv hooked up and emailed diagnostic support and the response was fast and effective. They responded immediately- asked a few questions- sent me back guidance on what to do and it worked and we are connected and ready for Monday. Thank you so much!! Really really really great service on a late Saturday night. Thank you again!!
Works great as long as lag isn’t an issue
Work perfectly over WiFi with my LG UJ6300 TV for showing movies or slideshows on the tv. The main limitation is there is about a 3 second lag between what’s shown on your phone and the TV. So playing games or doing work presentations with it wouldn’t work. However when watching videos the audio and video on the TV are synced up fine, so it works great for showing vids and photos from my camera roll.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words and support. We are delighted to have you with us! We will do our best to continue satisfying you with our service. Best regards, AirBeamTV Team
I love this app
The Facebook messaging is excellent. The person who worked with me responded right away and he/she took me through multiple steps to solve the problem. The best news is the representative worked with me until the problem was solved.
I love this app. It works great on my TV and recently I had to download the LG airbeam and that too works great! Definitely worth it for streaming online exercise classes. So happy this app exists during these trying times.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AirBeamTV BV
- 143.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © AirBeamTV BV
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan: All LG Features $4.99
- Annual Plan: All LG Features $14.99
- Yearly Subscription $14.99
- Pay Once & All LG Features $33.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.