Qutie is the dating and social networking app for the entire LGBTQ community.
*Unlike other apps, LGBTQutie specifically is inclusive of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Pansexual, Asexual, Queer, Non-binary and Intersex Individuals.
Connect with others in a substantial way to find relationships, friendships and meaningful connections.
*Qutie is the go-to hub to meet new people, create and attend events, see the latest news, blogs, and much more.
*The app is completely free to use. For an even more enhanced experience, upgrade to Rainbow Membership.
*Qutie is more than online dating... its a community!
We offer three types of subscriptions when upgrading from Free to Rainbow:
1) 1 month subscription
2) 3 month subscription
3) 6 month subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Bug fixes and performance enhancement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Despite all the reviews about crashing I downloaded this app to check it out. The app is rated 17+ and there’s nothing in the description about age limits, but if you try to register (they have years at least up to 2017 as an option) as someone who isn’t 18 yet you get a warning that you have to BE 18. I’m sure for 18+ people the app could be cool, but warning to those of you who don’t read all the reviews, there was a review from someone about how they don’t allow hetero at all (meaning trans people who like the opposite gender or as such).
good idea, poorly executed.
as someone who identifies as genderqueer and bi, i was intrigued to find an app that wasn’t specifically gay or lesbian. like others who have reviewed, i made my profile only to find the app scarcely inhabited. not only did it seem like there weren’t many people using it, it kept making me swipe on the same 5 people over and over. and don’t even get me started on the rainbow subscription. i cannot IMAGINE spending money on an app that’s this rough around the edges. hell, it’s rough in the middle.
perhaps my biggest issue with the app overall was the compatibility quiz. a recurring theme throughout the questions was essentially trying to find out how possessive you are over your partner. things such as “allowing” your s/o to have their own friends, or go out without you. these types of things are incredibly unhealthy (not just unhealthy, toxic) in a relationship, and i was appalled that these questions needed to be asked. not to mention frightened to see what others had answered.
somehow this app managed to be an overall negative experience despite not being contacted by a single person.
like the title says, good idea but extremely poorly executed. a more inclusive dating app is needed, but maybe from someone else.
Decent, Needs Some Improvement
Downloaded it, runs fine. I was able to answer and update the questions, upload a photo, search. Everything seems to function fine. I wish more people put pictures or filled out their accounts but that's not on the dev. The people that pop up aren't always within the distance radius or even close sometimes and that's a little weird.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- APP CENTRAL LTD
- 58.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © LGBT Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- LGBTQutie 14 Days Free Trial $9.99
- LGBTQutie 14 Days Free Trial $29.99
- LGBTQutie 14 Days Free Trial $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.