Track flights, book parking, pre-order food and drink … do everything faster with the official Heathrow app.
• Real-time flight status updates and alerts
• Compare parking options and book your space
• Scan your boarding pass to get live flight updates
• Pre-order food and drink to beat the queue
• Flight Connections planner, tailored to your journey
• Special offers for shops and restaurants
• Check the weather where you’re going
• View and redeem your Heathrow Rewards points
• Apple Watch support
• Interactive airport maps with wayfinding.
Even if you only fly from Heathrow once, the official airport app is your ideal travel companion. Put Heathrow in your pocket – download our app now!
- Revamped Navigation: we’ve made some improvements to give you easier access to the main features of the app.
- The password issue on Login and Signup has now been fixed as well as other bugs.
- We'd very much appreciate if you take 30 seconds to review our app in store. Your feedback really helps us to improve the Heathrow Airport app!
Ratings and Reviews
Offline mode missing!
Are you expecting to bone up on maps and key locations like your favorite lounge ?
Sorry but don’t do it on your 12 hour flight in bound.
One star for not crashing
One star for having a WiFi speed privilege.
Room for improvement
It’s more like a mall or shopping centre app.
Disappointing and no global search making it hard to find items in the rush that is boarding.
Info navigation is difficult or Great if you give it to your kids to challenge their navigation skills.
Mismatched font sizes makes it harder than it needs to be.
Come on Heathrow ! Pull your socks up
Not particularly useful
The app has little in the way of useful information. For example, it lacks security wait times, terminal maps, information to connect between terminals, etc.
It is very rudimentary, as if someone dreamed it up one afternoon so their boss could say that they have an app.
Definitely needs overhaul to be useful so that it could be recommended.
Not too clever
The maps are the same ones you see on the website. No interactivity. Try finding a flight and you have to scroll interminably to get the one you need. No search function, I'd like to be able to enter a flight directly into my trips, but no, I have to scroll through the current schedule. I can't see a way to enter a flight a week away.
For an airport the size of LHR. I find this mediocre and disappointing.
- Heathrow Airport Limited
- 144.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Heathrow Airport Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.