Li Xin Fishball Noodles app: Powered by DBS FasTrack – In partnership with DBS and Applied Mesh.
Introducing LiXin Fishball Noodles, founded by Mr Lim Lee Seng in 1968. He started selling fishball noodles from a pushcart. Mr Lim would travel to the fishery port in Jurong to buy freshly caught yellowtail fish. He then painstakingly moulded each fishball by hand. Mr Lim and his wife set up shop at Bendemeer Road Hawker Centre in the early 70s and moved to Toa Payoh, where they are still cooking Teochew noodles today! Successful expansion with their son Eddie, saw them launch outlets at various air-conditioned food courts including a standalone shop at Viva Business Park, in July 2016.
LiXin Fishball Noodles uses the freshest ingredients in its food preparation. 100% yellowtail fishballs are made twice a day, giving them that unmistakable firmness and bounce. LiXin’s other signature offerings are handmade fishcakes and fish dumplings, which are made from pure yellowtail fish. Top this over noodles of your choice with crispy lard and homemade chili sauce, and you’ve got the perfect bowl of Teochew Fishball Noodles.
How It Works:
• Select your Food or Beverages.
• For first time users, simply setup your DBS/POSB credit or debit card and it can be saved securely for faster payments. You need not enter your card details again. Card details will not be stored in your phone.
• You can also checkout securely with DBS PayLah!
• You will be prompted via push notifications to collect your orders from the respective Li Xin Fishball Noodles outlet without queuing.
Added redemption of DBS Points & POSB Daily$ to pay for your orders
- Jil & Yellowtail Pte. Ltd.
- 19.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 APPLIED MESH PTE LTD, 2017 DBS BANK LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.