In collaboration with OpenFeint's Free Game of the Day, Liberty Wings is FREE!
Remember to download OpenFeint’s Game Channel App to get the Free Game of the Day every day and the new weekly Fire Sale!
Help us to make the game more visible ! If you like Liberty Wings, give us 5 stars!
"Liberty Wings is a 3 in 1 game box, and in that sense Liberty Wings is a good value (mostly at its 99 cent asking price)" review by 148apps.com
"Great, polished game!
This game is very well done, and combines multiple styles really well. On some missions you steer just like in the game "mini squadron", at other times it's just like a standard arcade shooter. The differing styles really keep the maps fun and exciting, even on replays."
Take control of a World War II air fighter and fight your way through enemy
lines in this action-packed shoot-em-up!
Liberty Wings puts you in the role of an air officer from the US Navy during World War II, with the mission to hunt and take down all elements of the German Atom Bomb Project. Fly over the Arctic Circle, the Pacific Islands,
Germany and much more, choose between 3 game modes and reach
your objectives to save humanity from the Nuclear Menace!
Main Features :
- Action-packed shoot'em up gameplay
- Enjoy 3 different gameplay, integrated into one action package!
- Classic portrait shooter and virtual analog joystick controllable, landscape oriented bombing and sideview levels.
- Travel and fight through 12 scenes in 4 different locations throughout the world
- Campaign and Free mode
- Defeat great end-level bosses and save the world from the nazi's nuclear warplan
- 2 control modes in the portrait levels (tilt or finger)
- Enjoy the high-quality and cutting edge art content
- Open Feint integration
- Recommended to fans of iFighter, iBomber, and other great war shoot-em-up games.
For more information about the game
- tips & tricks
- latest news
- contest -WIN COOL STUFF-
Join the squadron on facebook:
Pricing and Availability:
- Unlimited Life option: 0,99 USD
- Additional Map with 3 new scenes: 0,99 USD
- All Maps Pack with 9 new scenes: 1,99 USD
If you have any technical problem with the app, contact us at email@example.com
- "Easy" game mode polishing on the air-strike scene of the pacific island level
- More lifepoints added to the bombing missions in the "easy" game mode
- Direct facebook link added when game starts
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely a Keeper
I can't express how much I love this app. It's totally different from other similar games. The air fighter moves very fluidly, responding instantly to my touch. I especially loved the home screen tbh, where the player is instructed to angle the plane to the direction of the starting point. That was a really smooth move. One thing though - after everything else is rather classic and realistic, the 'ammo' looks kind of fake and awkward amidst the surrounding background. Some of them even look like slime. That's a relatively minor problem though, and I highly recommend this game!!
Liberty Wings earns a 10/10 in my book! First of all the varying control schemes throughout the levels is fun. Haven't seen that done very much and I enjoyed it greatly. The controls are quick and responsive, really makes you feel like you're flying the planes. Difficulty is very well done, as you progress it's amped up enough to always stay challenging. Sound is amazing, so much detail from a phone blows my mind! In all my time playing I did not experience one bit of screen lag, awesome! Get this game we're all so lucky it's free!
Just one problem
I love the game it's just after the third mission on the first level pack it tells u to please wait while it finishes loading some ad. that's not the problem the problem is that it won't load it just keeps saying please wait. Could u please come out with an update that fixes this problem
The developer, HandyGames, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- www.handy-games.com GmbH
- 60.5 MB
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Digital Reality
- In-App Purchases
- Egypt, Norway and Germany Pack $1.99
- Unlimited Planes $0.99
- Egypt Pack $0.99
- Norway Pack $0.99
- Germany Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.