Explore an interactive human body. Experience being a doctor. Learn physiology and medicine in an innovative way.
- Experiment with different medications, feed some food to the body, make it fall asleep, run some blood tests, monitor EKG of the heart...
- Explore 200+ common medications, food and hormones.
- Explore 100+ physiological and pathological conditions.
- Observe each unique organ and learn about their functionalities. After all, they've accompanied you till now.
- Experience emergency situations, provide artificial ventilation, start CPR, use the defibrillator...
- Activate different scenarios: anxiety, allergy, inflammation...
- Observe representations of biology receptors in each organs.
- Tap any medical terms to learn more!
* Medications in the app are only representative. The real mechanisms are much more complex. The effectiveness, interactions and onsite times are significantly simplified for the usage of the app and not always reflect the real situation.
* The intent of the content is to provide a constructive and educational platform for all users and is NOT intended as medical diagnosis. Any treatment of specific symptoms showcased in the app must be treated by a licensed physician.
- GUI Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Really cool but could be better
I love the concept of this app and enjoy its simplicity. I think a user guide is needed because it can be hard to figure it out.
Amazing app :)
This app is absolutely stunning. It has so many things!!! As an aspiring medical professional, this app inspires me and I’m so glad I found it. The only problem is that there are glitches, and I always have a “patient” with Hypokalemia or Hyperkalemia. But overall it’s a great app and I totally recommend buying it! :)
Wow, this is the kind of app I’ve been waiting for. I’d recommend this to any medical student/enthusiast!
There’s some glitches, but it seems it’s because this has just launched. Hope the developers would keep updating it!
- Li Yang
- 109.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 THIX
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.