Store your memories and thoughts, and keep them save with password lock and backup (iCloud integration supported) so they will never be lost. Automatically send your notes to your Google Calendar. NO ADS.
Simple, but beautiful design was made for you, so you can focus on your thought. Tell your diary something that you can’t say others, and learn new about yourself just by reading your notes.
Make this diary your friend and you will see a better version of yourself.
You can use your diary:
- to keep your memories
- to write your thought about something that bothers you
- as morning papers
- to write your strongest filling, and come back anytime to fill that moment again
- to write what goals did you put to yourself, and check them after a while
Lock all your thoughts and take advantage of some great features that this diary offers you:
- set password and use touchID to lock the diary, if you would like to
- synchronize your notes with iCloud, so you can move from device to device without losing your notes.
- Automatically send your notes to Google Calendar.
- tag your notes, so you it will be easy to find them
- set your personal font size, to make it comfortable to read/write for your eyes
- attach images for your notes
- More features coming soon!
A beautiful diary for your amazing stories and secrets.
Enjoy writing so that you can relive your lifetime moments.
Introducing version 2.0! We’ve added a bunch of exciting features to the app.
- Include two photos with each diary entry.
- Choose from several different colorful themes.
The iCloud Sync feature is now called Life Diary Premium. With Life Diary Premium, you have access to the following additional features:
- Show off your photos in the new Album view.
- Forgot to write in your journal? No problem - Life Diary now lets you create entries for any date.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
touchID is annoying
The app is great and I have no complaints other than the fact that I can’t find a way to turn off touchID access. I don’t want to use touchID with this app, and I can’t turn it off from my phone settings, and there’s no way in the app either.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. The latest update addresses this problem.
iCloud storage, post-dated entries, and search
It appears that the daily entries are being stored in iCloud but I cannot find them. It often takes days for them to upload, even though “use cellular” is turned on. I travel extensively and have Verizon.
If I forget to write a diary page for a day and decide to later, they are listed out of order. For example if I forgot to write yesterday AFTER I’ve started an entry for today, it will list them as I created them, not by date.
The tag feature must be changed. For 17 years, I designed data driven websites using PHP and MySQL and know how to use regular expression. It’s a powerful tool to quickly find just about any word combination you might need to find in a mountain of data. Tags are single, one word searches and it’s just as ineffective as it gets.
I’m sure with just a bit of coding your developers can fix this. Heck, use tags for the free version and regular expression or levenshtein for the paid version.
It would be a 5 star app if only these 3 things could be corrected. Thank you.
I like it
- neuObjects Incorporated
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © neuObjects Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all premium features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.