The LIFE Extend app helps you keep track of the things that are important for you to lose weight, build muscle, reduce your risk of heart disease and cancer, improve your brain function, recover better from stress and eat for longevity.
Focusing on a select few simple, daily habits has been shown to improve your health and enable you to do the things you love longer in life.
The LIFE Extend app focuses your efforts on those 5 areas of health that will pave the way for a healthier life.
We make it fun and easy to create healthy habits within these 5 Pillars:
1) Eating healthy plans
2) Getting at least 30 minutes of daily activity
3) Sleeping at least 7 hours per night,
4) Practicing overnight Fasting
5) Mindfulness and Meditation
And, you can do all of this with your friends and family! We have built-in social networks that enable you to make healthy lifestyle changes a team sport (or even a competition if that’s your thing).
Track your activity, your diet and what you are eating, develop healthier habits and be conscious of your progress.
Live a healthier life by tracking your sleep, nutrition, meditation and exercise daily.
Plant-heavy nutrition delays and prevents diseases of aging including diabetes, heart disease, stroke, cancer and Alzheimer's.
Fasting improves your metabolic health, reduces inflammation and lowers your risk of diabetes.
A diverse exercise routine is the #1 best lifestyle intervention to protect you from disease and death.
Adequate sleep and mindfulness practice keep your memory sharp and protect you from the negative health impacts of stress.
Use LIFE Extend to:
• Easily develop new healthy habits
• Earn LIFE Points for tracking daily healthy behaviors. Aim for 10,000 LIFE Points per day for badges and future rewards!
• Track your daily intake of fruits, vegetables, nuts and oils.
• Track your intermittent fasting schedule - easily start, stop and edit.
• Track your daily physical activity minutes and see measures of your physical fitness improve as a result.
• Track your mindfulness minutes and reduce stress.
• Track your sleep duration and quality.
• Integrates with HealthKit to automatically import weight, ketones, exercise, sleep and other data from the Health app.
• Automatically import data from Fitbit, Garmin, Oura Ring, BIOSENSE breath ketone meter and other devices.
• Track your biological age and estimated lifespan.
• See your biological age decrease and estimated lifespan increase as you develop healthier habits!
• Join Circles to share your progress with family members, friends or health coaches.
• Get encouragement from your peers, coaches and health professionals when you are struggling!
• Share health accomplishments, mood updates, stories and photos in a social Feed to spread the encouragement.
• Learn more about lifestyle changes for healthy living and aging with a Learning Library complete with hundreds of science-backed articles and videos.
With LIFE Extend, you’ll get recommendations, notifications and a stream of science-backed articles that help you make better health decisions and lifestyle changes. We also provide curated suggestions for goods (such as products like blood glucose meters, connected scales, lab tests, etc.) and services (ability to talk to wellness experts) that can enhance your health and wellness journey.
Download LIFE Extend to track your progress in these 5 Pillars, earn “LIFE Points” and get visual feedback that shows you how these interventions are improving your health and reversing the aging process.
Your healthspan and a longer healthy life, start here!
Searching for new Circles to join gets even more powerful this week! We've started searching the circle description for your search terms. We also display the number of results that your search returned and highlight where your text was found to help you refine your search.
Ratings and Reviews
Great and Always Getting Better
I’ve enjoyed the app since it focuses on a more realistic and research-based approach to wellness. The features of the app have grown exponentially since I first started using, and I’ve liked the discounts offered to app users as well. The wellness-related calculators and educational resources added have been a nice touch.
The only complaints I’ve had are tied to more automatic/integrated tracking that wouldn’t require as much manual entry of my food intake, meditation, sleep, etc. but those don’t seem feasible for quite some time. My app also doesn’t seem to keep syncing with Fitbit, but I think that has had more to do with me not checking and uploading my Fitbit data often enough. It’s been a good daily reminder for me to make more conscious decisions about my health and well-being when I use Life Extend.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for the feedback! FitBit had an outage awhile ago that will require you to reconnect your syncing. Once you do that, you'll find that a majority of the pillars will pull data from your FitBit and you won't have to track manually as much. Enjoy!
Nice! And best of all the weight stays off.
It uploaded my history automatically, very nice. I can’t wait to see where this leads. The main thing is I feel better, sharper and with more energy. This is a great tool to help you get to better overall health. As an update, I have been using Life Extend for more than 6 months. I have been using both Time Restricted Eating and Intermittent Fasting to boost my immune system. In addition I have lost 25 pounds and feel great. I am also tracking my sleep health and have dramatically increased my Deep Sleep. Turns out sleep is the foundation of good health. Now with Life Extend I have been tracking my health and wellness by actively engaging the 5 pillars of health tracked in the App. I just turned 65 and am now within 3 pounds of my college weight.
Great with a bug
The app is great and free so no way there can be any complain, my only issue is that it logs my sleeping data from more than one app in my watch / phone so the sleep amount is always off but I frankly don’t mind it that much, and I know they are working on it because I reached out support to mention this and they answered very quick and commented that they’ll look into it. A feature I like that I didn’t find in some other app I used is that you can edit the start and end time of your farting in case you forgot to do so when you should’ve.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, glad you like it! You can always edit the start and end times of your fasts! Tap on the fasting pillar itself, and you can go back over previous days' fasts, tap on it, and you will see a screen to edit or delete the data. Hope that helps!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifeOmic, Inc.
- 62.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © LifeOmic, Inc. 2021
- In-App Purchases
- LIFE+ $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.