Lose weight, build muscle, reduce your risk of heart disease and cancer, improve your brain function, recover better from stress and eat for longevity.
LIFE Extend makes it fun and easy to create healthy habits within these 5 Pillars:
1) Eating healthy plans
3) Sleeping at least 7 hours per night,
4) Practicing overnight Fasting
5) Mindfulness and Meditation
Track your activity, your diet and what you are eating, develop healthier habits and be conscious of your progress.
Live a healthier life by tracking your sleep, nutrition, meditation and exercise daily.
Plant-heavy nutrition delays and prevents diseases of ageing including diabetes, heart disease, stroke, cancer and Alzheimer's.
Fasting improves your metabolic health, reduces inflammation and lowers your risk of diabetes. A diverse exercise routine is the #1 best lifestyle intervention to protect you from disease and death.
Adequate sleep and mindfulness practice keep your memory sharp and protect you from the negative health impacts of stress.
Download LIFE Extend today to:
• Easily develop new healthy habits
• Earn LIFE Points for tracking daily healthy behaviors. Aim for 10,000 LIFE Points per day for badges and future rewards!
• Track your daily intake of fruits, vegetables, nuts and oils.
• Track your intermittent fasting schedule - easily start, stop and edit.
• Track your daily physical activity minutes and see measures of your physical fitness improve as a result.
• Track your mindfulness minutes and reduce stress.
• Track your sleep duration and quality.
• Integrate with devices and apps to upload information (Apple Health, FitBit, Oura)
• Track your biological age and estimated lifespan.
• See your biological age decrease and estimated lifespan increase as you develop healthier habits!
• Join Circles to share your progress with family members, friends or health coaches.
• Get encouragement from your peers, coaches and health professionals when you are struggling!
• Share health accomplishments, mood updates, stories and photos in a social Feed to spread the encouragement.
• Learn more about lifestyle changes for healthy living and aging with a Learning Library complete with hundreds of science-backed articles and videos.
With LIFE Extend, you’ll get recommendations, notifications and a stream of science-backed articles that help you make better health decisions and lifestyle changes. We also provide curated suggestions for goods (such as products like blood glucose meters, connected scales, lab tests, etc.) and services (ability to talk to wellness experts) that can enhance your health and wellness journey.
Download LIFE Extend to track your progress in these 5 Pillars, earn “LIFE Points” and get visual feedback that shows you how these interventions are improving your health and reversing the aging process.
Your healthspan and a longer healthy life, start here!
A couple improvements this week to make the app more user-friendly!
We introduce a new much improved birthdate picker, and pillar data entry is now limited to the past 7 days to preserve data integrity
As always we have some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So close to being perfect!
I love this app and I love it even more now that it syncs with my Apple watch.
2 improvements: I would really love to be able to log water in this app. That feature would allow me to only need this one app for all my health needs!
I know the sync with Apple health is still being worked on, but it’s wonky. It almost always logs my sleep automatically but my workouts only sync about 50% of the time even when I’m making sure that they are marked as “workouts” in my Apple health.
If those two things could be fixed/added it would be the best free health app on the market!
Developer Response ,
Hi Amy, those are rolling out in another week or two!
No Apple Watch sync
I’ve loved the LIFE app, having used it and ZERO side by side for over a month to decide which suits my needs better. The single thing that keeps preventing me from sticking only to LIFE is that it doesn’t appear to sync with my Apple Watch, where ZERO does. I live off my watch, so this is definitely disappointing. So when I came across LIFE Extend, and immediately saw a review stating this app actually does that, I didn’t hesitate to download it. But before taking the time to transfer my data over from the previous app, I wanted to confirm. Unfortunately, I’m still not seeing the option to sync it with my watch, unless I sync the data to the Health app. I’m confused, since another user somehow did it. Can this app be synced with Apple Watch without having to use a whole other app? If not, I’m just going to have to bite the bullet and stick with ZERO, which hardly compares to LIFE or LIFE Extend. :(
Developer Response ,
Hi there, glad you reached out! Syncing with the Apple Health app is indeed syncing with your Apple Watch. All of the watch data that you accrue is stored in the Health app, so give that a try and see what you think! If you run into issues, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Thanks!
Great with a bug
The app is great and free so no way there can be any complain, my only issue is that it logs my sleeping data from more than one app in my watch / phone so the sleep amount is always off but I frankly don’t mind it that much, and I know they are working on it because I reached out support to mention this and they answered very quick and commented that they’ll look into it. A feature I like that I didn’t find in some other app I used is that you can edit the start and end time of your farting in case you forgot to do so when you should’ve.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, glad you like it! You can always edit the start and end times of your fasts! Tap on the fasting pillar itself, and you can go back over previous days' fasts, tap on it, and you will see a screen to edit or delete the data. Hope that helps!
- LifeOmic, Inc.
- 53.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © LifeOmic, Inc. 2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.