Life Fitness, the largest manufacturer of fitness equipment, now allows you to take control of your workouts anywhere on and off equipment with the Life Fitness Connect app. Start a FREE 14-day trial today to find workouts you love, or use the free portion of the app to create and track your own workouts with unprecedented accuracy.
• Engage in a variety of unique studio-style and adaptive audio coaching workouts including running, HIIT, ellipticals, indoor cycling, strength, yoga and more!
• Adaptive audio coaching classes adapt to your biometric data as you work out and adjust your coaching on the fly. From Nike(R) Run Coaches to fitness trainers and experienced yogis, you get a coach and workout that reacts to you—and only you—in real time.
• Life Fitness On Demand classes can be streamed at any time to take part in instructor-led classes for workouts on treadmills, ellipticals, climbers, cross-trainers, and exercise bikes.
• Use the Life Fitness Connect app to connect to Life Fitness and Cybex equipment to track your workouts with unprecedented accuracy- ditch the pencil and paper.
• Build your own workouts by choosing any number of exercises from an expansive library, and customize how you set and reach your goals.
• View the progress of your workouts with detailed data reports by year, month, day or in real time.
• Suitable for all fitness levels and body types.
• Scan the QR code on Life Fitness, Cybex and Hammer Strength strength equipment to see sample video snippets and proceed to easily input your sets reps and weight.
• Sync your cardio and strength workouts to Apple, Samsung or Google Health apps and the MyFitnessPal app for a more holistic view of your data.
• Opt to use integrated music of a genre of your choice, or add custom music playlists from apps like Spotify and Apple Music.
• Quickly and easily sync your wearables for a more engaging experience.
* reset password bug fix
* strength calorie calculation correction
* support number input with comma
* various bug fixes and improvements
* Updated user interface
* Login with Facebook and Apple ID
* PREMIUM - English-only audio and video coaching, with 14-day free trial
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a great app to use but the only thing I have problems with is logging on and then it goes back to the sign in page. I used the IOS system on my iPhone and still logs in my workouts but I like to still see in in the app. Is there anyway this can be fixed??? Also I seen on the App Store that this app is officially retired!!!! This is a big disappointment from my perspective!!! Can y’all please bring this back from the grave because HALO does not work in the gym I go to and it really doesn’t work unless you have a membership number connected to it. I used to enjoy the app and I personally would have it a higher score but since it’s retired the app....I have to give it a low score unfortunately
Developer Response ,
We retired the exerciser website, not the app. LFconnect app is here to stay with more features. We have added a more powerful results with graph and list view, a way to create workout for cardio equipment including interval workout.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help to resolve the issue. -Rhw
No longer syncs with treadmill
I use this app to sign into Anytime Fitness treadmills. For years it worked and would my workouts would be posted to the app right after I finished. Then it stopped once the website went away. I can still login with it no problem but my workouts were no longer being saved. I had given up and relegated the app to just being for easy sign in but with the last update one day I saw one of my workouts get posted when I finished. Relief, I hadn’t realized how much I missed this. It worked for a few days last week then it stopped. It would have been better had it not started to work again but now I’m very annoyed by seeing my workout data disappear once again into the ether.
Please help. Is there anything I can do to get it working again, I balk at the idea of creating a new account and losing my old data but I’d do that if I were confident doing that would fix the problem. At least this time I saw on the treadmill for the first time ever a message saying error saving data or something to that effect. After that I no longer see any messages and nothing gets posted. I use different treadmills in various Anytime Fitness gyms and it’s always the same, I can sign in but my workouts don’t get posted.
It would be really nice if this worked once again ....
Connection connection connection!
Not so connected. Brand new Elevation tread. Having an issue or two with the tread itself but hoping LF takes care of that. But this app is almost useless. It has trouble connecting to tread and logging in - slow, frequent disconnects. The tread itself also has very short period before it will log you off if you are not quickly making selections. For some reason the app thinks it is sensing and connecting to recumbent bike. I’m quite sure it is a treadmill. Perhaps that is limiting the data collected (when it can connect), but I can’t find much to do with the app. The real kicker is so far no practical way to get my activity data from LF ecosystem to Strava and TP (especially elevation gain, incline) where I really manage my data and training. I can’t tell if unit has CSAFE and/or WAHOO-GEM capability which might allow me to broadcast Bluetooth to ZWIFT. Since Peloton bought out Precor I’m hopeful they might acquire LF or at least there might be Peloton option for this tread in future. That would pretty much solve all of it and add Peloton options. $8,000 plus tread and using footpod and watch to collect data.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Life Fitness LLC
- 98.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2018 Life Fitness
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Yearly Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.