What if you could rewind time?
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
Important information regarding Life Is Strange:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.11
◦ Free Space: 15GB
• The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
◦ All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012 (1)
◦ All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
◦ All 15” & 17" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2010 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
◦ All Mac Minis released since Late 2012 (1)
◦ All iMacs released since Early 2009 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
◦ All Mac Pros released since Early 2009
(1) HD4000 & HD5000 cards require at least 8GB of System Memory.
• The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
◦ All MacBooks released since Early 2016
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Life Is Strange mini-site at feralinteractive.com/lifeisstrange
Life Is Strange © 2015–2017 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by DONTNOD Entertainment SARL. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. LIFE IS STRANGE is a registered trademark or trademark of Square Enix Ltd. DONTNOD is a trademark of DON’T NOD Entertainment SARL. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
• Updates the game to the Life Is Strange Complete Season, making all five episodes available to all users
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! can’t download or purchase the rest of the episodes
I downloaded the game on my macbook and played the first episode and finshed it, after that I tried to buy and download the rest of the episodes but it wouldnt let me. it said “ square enix server is unavailable”. will it ever be available? or is there any other way that I could download the other episodes on my MacBook? as far as the game I would say its great and give it 5 stars but the only problem is that it wouldn’t let me buy the other episodes. square enix needs to fix this so we can enjoy the game!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue when trying to purchase the extra episodes.
If you are still having problems, please contact us directly via email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you. Please include "App Store Review" in the subject of your email.
beautiful art, engaging story and unique game mechanics
How much do I love this game? When it first came out, I bought it on my brother-in-law’s xbox 360. Then when the special edition came out I bought the PS4 special edition even though I didn’t own a playstation. When I did get a ps3 I purchased again to play on that system. And now thanks to this sale I am buying the game for my mac. Sure I am crazy for buying the same game 4 times, but I feel like dontnod totally deserves my money and I want to support them so they hopefully keep making games like this.
From seeing the first trailer at walmart the art and unique time-reversing game mechanic had me hooked. Give the first episode a try, you’ll see what I mean
Just as good here as anywhere.
It’s nice having Life Is Strange on my laptop, considering my playthroughs on the PS3 and PS4. The game is good mechanically, similar to a Telltale game. The voice acting is excellent, even though the dialogue can be unbearably hokey and inaccurate. Plenty of references to pop culture and such too, if you feel like exploring. The story is overall great as well, ignoring a few “interesting” choices here and there. The rewind mechanic feels nice, although sometimes you just wanna make a decision and live with it, rather than consider the immediate consequences, rewind, and then try again.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 13.8 GB
OS X 10.11 or later
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © LIFE IS STRANGE is a trademark of Square Enix Ltd. Developed by and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.