** Please Note: This version is limited to FLORIDA health inspection records and violation reports ***
Life Kitchen Florida is your source for viewing up-to-date restaurant health inspection records for every foodservice operation in the State of Florida. Full inspection violation reports are updated daily so you always have the most recent publicly available information at your fingertips.
* Restaurants are each given a Life Kitchen Score of A through F based upon the severity of their violations (see scoring methodology below)
* Full search capability is included based upon restaurant name, city or zip code
* List View results are sorted based upon distance from you using your GPS location
* Map View to graphically view scores from nearby restaurants
* Live Drive Mode allows you to drive and scores from nearby restaurants will show up along your route
* Favorites option to allow for quickly viewing your favorite restaurant scores
* Filter to only show restaurants with certain scores (A/B/C/D/F)
* Ability to show restaurants, theme park food carts, catering operations, food trucks and hot dog carts (filter in settings)
* Information is derived directly from the State of Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulations records
* Share health inspections via social media, text and e-mail
* Share the app via social media, text and e-mail
We GREATLY appreciate your reviews and sharing this app with others! We've made it available for FREE for a limited time.
Please note: The State of Florida does *not* issue a health grade to foodservice establishments. In order to derive a Life Kitchen score, we utilize the following methodology:
High Priority Violations: 3 points
Intermediate Priority Violations: 2 points
Low Priority Violations: 1 point
The alternate government score shown in the app is simply one point for each violation, regardless of severity.
All data is provided as-is for information purposes only. It is derived directly from the State of Florida. Any erroneous records should be addressed directly with the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulations (DBPR).
VERSION 2.22 - New design, Restaurant's detail page improvements
VERSION 1.32 - Map improvements
VERSION 1.31 - You can now easily SHARE the app with friends
VERSION 1.15 - You can now view detailed HISTORICAL violations for all restaurant listings
VERSION 1.8 - NEW Feature: Added the ability to share health inspections via social media, text and e-mail
VERSION 1.4 - Live Drive Mode Improvement
VERSION 1.2 - We cleaned up the kitchen and knocked out a few bugs!
VERSION 1.0 - Initial Release Version - Life Kitchen is Officially Launching!
- ALL NEW Version 2 has been completely redesigned with a modern, fresh look and lightning fast performance.
- You'll love the improved restaurant detail pages which now include reviews, user ratings, pictures, website links and more.
- As always, Life Kitchen remains 100% free to use with ZERO ads.
- This is a project of passion created as a complementary public service to the community, please help to spread the word and share with others.
Ratings and Reviews
Food preparation service and quality!
So many restaurants and little way of knowing if they were keeping health standards and safety of food served. I rely on this great app to give me, peace of mind. I avoid those with less than an rating A. Why take a chance on business that; disregard standard for food served to lower standards of preparation and storage thereof.
Since it is no longer possible to send questions to you via email I will have to send my issues with your app via a review. The app no longer shows restaurants in my direct location. They begin 7+ miles from me. I would love to be able to see ratings in my immediate area!
Am I missing something? The change seems to have been made only recently as I use your app quite frequently. 2-3 month to stay informed.
How do I find my local area restaurant ratings? I try looking up under the city and it tells me there are none! Really? Hmmm. Ok. Please help me out!
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately, during COVID19 one of the state databases we utilize went down and made listing unavailable in several cities. We've verified all systems are back online and listings have now returned which is great news! We hope you'll enjoy using the app once again and would appreciate an updated rating once you're able to see that the restaurants you love are showing up as they should.
In terms of contacting us, you're ALWAYS welcome to e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free (just click on the REW logo at the bottom of any listing) and we will be happy to help address any concerns. We have always been completely transparent who we are and how to get a hold of us. This app costs us money to develop and maintain and we have ZERO monetization, it's done as a service to the community and is provided as a labor of love for the industry. We enjoy hearing from our users so feel free to reach out anytime.
Thanks again for your feedback, I hope you have a great day!
This is a must have App for anyone eating out in Florida! It not only shows the Grade given the Inspection, but also shows when the last inspection was done. Love all the actual comments from the Health Inspectors. The “Live Drive” is easy to view all the restaurants when you’re on the run. Well done!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT WORLD #1 LLC
- 121.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Restaurant Equipment World
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.