** Please Note: This version is limited to FLORIDA health inspection records and violation reports ***
Life Kitchen Florida is your source for viewing up-to-date restaurant health inspection records for every foodservice operation in the State of Florida. Full inspection violation reports are updated daily so you always have the most recent publicly available information at your fingertips.
* Restaurants are each given a Life Kitchen Score of A through F based upon the severity of their violations (see scoring methodology below)
* Full search capability is included based upon restaurant name, city or zip code
* List View results are sorted based upon distance from you using your GPS location
* Map View to graphically view scores from nearby restaurants
* Live Drive Mode allows you to drive and scores from nearby restaurants will show up along your route
* Favorites option to allow for quickly viewing your favorite restaurant scores
* Filter to only show restaurants with certain scores (A/B/C/D/F)
* Ability to show restaurants, theme park food carts, catering operations, food trucks and hot dog carts (filter in settings)
* Information is derived directly from the State of Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulations records
* Share health inspections via social media, text and e-mail
* Share the app via social media, text and e-mail
We GREATLY appreciate your reviews and sharing this app with others! We've made it available for FREE for a limited time.
Please note: The State of Florida does *not* issue a health grade to foodservice establishments. In order to derive a Life Kitchen score, we utilize the following methodology:
High Priority Violations: 3 points
Intermediate Priority Violations: 2 points
Low Priority Violations: 1 point
The alternate government score shown in the app is simply one point for each violation, regardless of severity.
All data is provided as-is for information purposes only. It is derived directly from the State of Florida. Any erroneous records should be addressed directly with the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulations (DBPR).
VERSION 2.22 - New design, Restaurant's detail page improvements
VERSION 1.32 - Map improvements
VERSION 1.31 - You can now easily SHARE the app with friends
VERSION 1.15 - You can now view detailed HISTORICAL violations for all restaurant listings
VERSION 1.8 - NEW Feature: Added the ability to share health inspections via social media, text and e-mail
VERSION 1.4 - Live Drive Mode Improvement
VERSION 1.2 - We cleaned up the kitchen and knocked out a few bugs!
VERSION 1.0 - Initial Release Version - Life Kitchen is Officially Launching!
- ALL NEW Version 2 has been completely redesigned with a modern, fresh look and lightning fast performance.
- You'll love the improved restaurant detail pages which now include reviews, user ratings, pictures, website links and more.
- As always, Life Kitchen remains 100% free to use with ZERO ads.
- This is a project of passion created as a complementary public service to the community, please help to spread the word and share with others.
Ratings and Reviews
Important and simple!
This app makes important health info easy to access. What a relief to see that my go-tos have their act together -- and I can check new places before trying them.
My only gripe is that checking a restaurant then going back to the list dumps one at the *top* of the list rather than picking up where you left off. You don't realize how many food service establishments there are til you scroll (and scroll and scroll) this list! Map view is not working for me unfortunately. I probably should dock it a star for that but I'm grateful to have this info at my fingertips.
Florida does not require restaurants to post their health department ratings. Customers have no way of knowing about their favorite spots. This app allows the customer to know what kind of restaurants are clean and will not make you sick. This is important if you have little ones or elderly that may get very sick from food issues.
Food preparation service and quality!
So many restaurants and little way of knowing if they were keeping health standards and safety of food served. I rely on this great app to give me, peace of mind. I avoid those with less than an rating A. Why take a chance on business that; disregard standard for food served to lower standards of preparation and storage thereof.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT WORLD #1 LLC
- 121.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Restaurant Equipment World