Life Logger lets you track time and activities continuously. It is simple - Just tap on "log" and enter whatever you are doing. Over time, smart suggestions will be provided so that you can simply tap on a suggestion to log.
Your logs give you a detail record of how you spent your time, allowing you to reflect on questions like:
- How can I change my habits so that I can sleep earlier and for longer?
- How can I change my habits to exercise more?
- How much "productive time" did I manage to create outside of normal work hours?
- How often did I have [any health/medical incidents] for the past [any duration]?
Summary of features:
- Log anything quickly.
- Provide smart suggestions so that you don't have to enter same activity repeatedly.
- Search the logs.
- "Day review" history to see activity details of the past, in chronological order.
- See statistics of any activity, e.g. how frequent and how much time spent.
- Change the start time or name of previous activity easily.
- Export log entries to a CSV (comma-separated value) text file.
- Restore data easily by importing CSV files.
- Multiple colour schemes available.
Most importantly, your privacy is protected because the activity logs are only saved locally in your device. They are not saved to any server or cloud storage. You can export them as backup files or open them in a spreadsheet for further analysis.
Fixed some UI issues related to dark mode in iOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple and effective
I was searching for a task tracking app that wasn’t overkill. This one seems to fit the bill!
The CSV output feature is very useful, would also love to see selectable date time formats added, as well as the ability to output tasks only during a specific date range.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We have just added new version 1.10 with an improved export format, in which a new column is added to provide activity start time that is easier to read. Hope it helps!
- HUNGRY SOURCE PTY LTD
- 13.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Hungry Source Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Annual pass $2.99
- Monthly pass $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.