Many children (especially those with a learning disability) have trouble participating in a conversation. They often abruptly change the topic, echo what was just said, or give non sequitur replies. This app will help your child improve their conversation skills. This app can be used to help children with autism, attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD), or any child who has trouble staying on task.
This app is free and includes a free sample pack. Additional packs (Lunchroom, Home, School and Playground) are available for in-app purchase. More packs will be available for purchase soon.
• This version contains a free sample pack with 10 conversations.
• Each conversation consists of 2-3 questions / exchanges.
• Each conversation includes an example image and all of the prompts and responses are fully voiced.
• The app will keep track of how many questions your child answered correctly.
- Bob Bradley
- 57.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Dr. Browns Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Lunchroom Pack $0.99
- School Pack $0.99
- Home Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.