Our app is packed with powerful content and resources to help you grow and stay connected. With this app you can:
- Watch weekly messages on demand through our Video Archives
- Tune in for our Sunday service via live stream
- Follow along with our Bible reading plan
- Connect with us
- Sign up for: Water Baptism, Child Dedication, Pre-Marital Counseling, and Home or Hospital Visits
- Stay up to date with our calendar of events
- Share your favorite messages via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, text or email
- Download messages for offline listening
- Home bound, and unable to make it to church? No problem! Join us on our Live Stream link.
- Missed one of our sermons? Again, no problem! You can either view our sermons in our video archives or listen to our audio messages in our mp3 archives.
- Have a Prayer Request or a Praise Report? We would love to pray with you and/or rejoice with you.
- Prayerfully consider supporting our ministry through our online giving link.
- Join us as we go beyond our four walls and partner together to spread the gospel through missions.
- Cultivate and build relationship through our Life Groups.
- Hungry to grow? Join our Bible Studies.
- LTF KIDZ ministry is a fun and safe environment for kids to experience and grow in the love of Christ.
- YOUTH MINISTRY (Ages 13-18) helps engage our community‘s youth in a relationship with God; to equip them to grow in their faith in Jesus Christ; and to enjoy and share God’s love.
- YOUNG ADULTS MINISTRY (Ages 19-30), exists to help young adults develop a deeper personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, to expand our knowledge of God through deep Bible study, to cultivate a servant’s heart in each member, and to integrate young adults into the larger community of Life Together Fellowship.
- Explore LTF Growth Track:
stepONE — Church 101 BECOME A MEMBER
Explore the ministry of Life Together Fellowship and find out how to connect with our
church. Step One takes place the first Sunday of every month.
stepTWO — Discovery 201 DISCOVER MY DESIGN
Dive into the details of your personality, discover your gifts, and see how your design reveals your purpose in life and your best fit in ministry. Step Two takes place the second Sunday of every month.
stepTHREE — Leadership 301 DEVELOP MY LEADERSHIP
Find out what it means to be a leader at Life Together Fellowship and learn how you can strengthen your character and gifting to fulfill your leadership potential. Step Three takes place the third Sunday of every month.
stepFOUR — Dream Team 401 JOIN A TEAM
Connect to the opportunities available at Life Together Fellowship to live out your purpose and serve others by using your God-given gifts. Step Four takes place the fourth Sunday of every month.
For more information and a better understanding of Life Together Fellowship, please download our app now.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can now react to messages with suggested emoji!
- Sending links will now generate previews
- Subsplash Live events will now autoplay when the countdown ends
- Misc. improvements to the media player for Live events
- Layout improvements to media detail on small screens
- Fixed an issue causing the app to crash when opening notifications
- Fixed an issue in Messaging where some names were not appearing in the people search
- Other misc fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great way to stay connected with your church family and stay informed on what’s happening. The LIVE streaming is a BONUS! Don’t think twice and download now! :-)
I enjoy the app very much. It’s user friendly and easier to find Information when needed.
Keeps the church and the members technologically connected!
Application also makes tithing much easier!
From a happy LTF Member. Joe B.
- Life Together Fellowship Inc.
- 47.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 Life Together Fellowship
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.