lifeIMAGE is the largest image exchange network with over 1,400 facilities collaborating with exams using advanced and highly integrated workflows.
Every member of the care team, regardless of location, can view a patient’s complete history, and patients are not exposed to unnecessary radiation.
Better Patient Experience
Referrals and transitions of care are more efficient because clinicians have convenient, central access to external imaging data.
Lower Healthcare Costs
By viewing and sharing existing exams, clinicians can avoid duplicate testing, as well as ordering new diagnostics that do not qualify for reimbursement.
lifeIMAGE 4.0.0 for iOS 11 advances accessibility through convenient portability and high performance while maintaining HIPAA compliance and patient privacy. Compatibility with iOS 11, Performance improvements, Viewer improvements, Usability improvements.
* [VAZ-6] - In mobile app, the upload status dialog appears empty during photo upload on iOS 7
* [VAZ-7] - Mobile 3.1.2 showing incorrect password error for LILA3.2 credentials
* [VAZ-8] - Mobile crash is noticed when logged in using LILA 3.1 with AD domain
* [VAZ-10] - Search boxes are hard to read
* [VAZ-14] - Mobile: unable to take photos on iPad + iOS8
* [VAZ-16] - Upload form layout issues on iPad and Iphone 6 plus on iOS9
* [VAZ-18] - Can't log in to the cloud with mobile if there is a new EULA to agree to
* [VAZ-21] - Mobile App Error Message
* [VAZ-33] - Mobile: Pending case in LILA shows wrong information after upload from cloud was interrupted
* [VAZ-34] - Mobile: "Uploading X out Y" message is not displayed when network is disabled.
* [VAZ-43] - Mobile: Add people/groups sub view tabs behavior is not proper
* [VAZ-48] - iOS: Add New Account does not display fields. Previous description in comments.
* [VAZ-51] - photo upload screen geometry problems upon invalid/incomplete entry
* [VAZ-73] - Cleanup Login Page and Network UI
* [VAZ-81] - Application exits after we try to add a lila account without any warnings
* [VAZ-83] - Unable to successfully login for cloud account which has multiple services app is stuck at login indicator
* [VAZ-84] - Uploading exams is blocked since the required patient info text fields get hidden
* [VAZ-90] - Viewing an exam screen shows a big black section at top which needs to be redesigned
* [VAZ-104] - iPad having issues while trying to share an exam on lila account
* [VAZ-108] - Upload photos option within lila does nothing when clicked - feature seems broken
* [VAZ-111] - Unable to login to cloud accounts if the username has a + sign problem seen on both prod and MT
* [VAZ-113] - When we switch between accounts the app still retains some info from previous account login
* [VAZ-114] - Confirmation popup on iPad pro12.9 2nd gen is going outside visible area of the screen
* [VAZ-115] - Mobile app crashes while adding a lila account if we click on domain link shown
* [VAZ-116] - Exam search results are not returned if we search for dob,modality,description,last name within mobile app
* [VAZ-117] - Incomplete exams if we try to view on mobile app it does not allow us to return to the app easily
* [VAZ-118] - On iphone after we click once on an exam and click again it is not easy to return to rest of app - top menu gets hidden
* [VAZ-119] - Sharing problem message flashes and goes away very fast not visible easily to app user
* [VAZ-120] - Once password for cloud account is changed can't login on mobile app but login works fine on desktop browser
* [VAZ-19] - lifeIMAGE Mobile warns that LILA 3.4 is newer than expected
* [VAZ-54] - Auto-capitalize the first letter when entering patient name in iPhone/ iPad.
* [VAZ-64] - Ability to upload photos to self
* [VAZ-66] - Display All Libraries in Mobile App
* [VAZ-68] - fonts and keyboard too large
* [VAZ-70] - Theme Refresh
* [VAZ-71] - App does not appear to rotate on iPad or iPhone
* [VAZ-72] - App over-displays splash screen.
* [VAZ-80] - Increment minimum version number for LILA
* [VAZ-89] - Viewer Enhancements
* [VAZ-99] - Remove Mobile Allowed role checks
Ratings and Reviews
Correction: less cluttered, if a little less intuitive
An earlier version of this review mistakenly said the scrolling-by-swiping feature was gone, but I stand corrected.
While less intrusive than the old scroll wheel, it is not as intuitive that the right margin of the screen functions as a scroll controller. The developer might consider adding this to the menu of gestures in on-screen guide.
Developer Response ,
Scrolling is still supported and it is on the entire right edge of the image area, about the thickness of your thumb. The area is quite larger than the wheel was which makes it easier. We need to update or replace the gesture guide which doesn't show scroll. The effort was to clean up the image window so it wasn't as cluttered with gadgets, but provides the same functionality. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback!
Great for viewing and sharing
This app has been a terrific help to my colleagues and me. We subscribe to LifeImage Enterprise, and this app extends the veiwer to the iPad which is great for making rounds or consulting with colleagues. The layout is well thought out and the veiwer is intuitive. Sharing images with colleages is also simpler now, rather than passing CDs around.
Note that this app only works in conjunction with LifeImage Enterprise, so there's no point in installing it unless you're already a subscriber. Lifeimage Enterprise is great - it lets us load exams from CDs that patients bring into the office with them. This both solves the image format compatibility problems we'd been struggling with and allows us to return the CD to the patient before they leave the office. It also means we no longer have to store shelves full of CDs.
Powerful and easy to use
This is a great add-on to lifeIMAGE Enterprise (LILA). No more patient CDs and mobile access to viewing and sharing patient exams! The viewer is intuitive and I can easily use it in consultations with patients and colleagues.
- Life Image Inc
- 10.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010-2017 Life Image, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.