Lifekey Tap unlocks your phone's superpowers by enabling you to interface with physical products with just a tap. Access data and check-in with family or friends using Lifekey wearable devices or activate tap-enabled products from one of our many brand partners on the Tap OS platform — all without batteries or charging.
• CONNECTED FAMILY: Did Cooper make it to practice? Check-in with family and friends with just a tap or share a moment by including a photo and a note from your current location. Lifekey puts peace of mind and security at your fingertips while protecting your loved ones.
• SAFETY AND WELL BEING: Take a proactive approach to your safety with Lifekey. Store, protect, and give temporary access to your personal medical profile when it's needed most. Dispatch first responders to your GPS location with just a tap. Designed to work with Lifekey Wearables like Smart Straps, Helmet Patches and more. Ideal for families, athletes, and kids.
• GIVE PETS A VOICE: Tap a Fetch™ Smart Pet Tag with your phone and you'll notify that pet's owner of their whereabouts. You'll also get instant access to the pet's human contact and vet records.
• TAP TO ____: We now Tap to Pay, but what will we Tap to do next? With Tap OS, our proprietary operating system, you'll be able to activate and access a new world of functionality from tap-enabled products anywhere you see the Tap logo.
Learn more at https://usetap.app
Supported features may vary across devices, phones, and countries. Tap OS is not available in certain countries and languages.
• Tap OS platform update
• Share a moment
• Fetch Smart Pet Tag integration
• Interface with other tap-enabled devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great product, ok app
It would be hard to review the app without mentioning the product, so I’ll start by saying the product itself (we have the bracelets) is awesome! What a great idea! Due to a severe nickel allergy, I have a hard time wearing standard medical ID bracelets, so this fabric one rocks. If they can get the word out to EMS around the country (my husband is working on it here in Albuquerque), even better.
Now the app.... It’s not a bad app, but instructions would be nice. It’s taken a bit to figure out how to do some things in it, and there is no resource for when you get stuck. Also, the space for medical information is TINY! I have several medical conditions, and I had a very difficult time fitting my conditions and meds into such a small space. The other complaint I have is that the family notification doesn’t work. I scanned my son’s bracelet, and my husband and I each received the notification that it had been scanned. Tapping on the notification, however, didn’t do anything except make it disappear. Even going into the app didn’t result in further info.
If these issues could be fixed, this would be an outstanding app!
This is crazy
- Lifekey, Inc.
- 75.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Lifekey, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.