Lifelink is the only life counter app for Magic: The Gathering that lets you connect with nearby players to sync scores; changes for all players instantly appear on your device and theirs.
• Take advantage of local and peer-to-peer Wi-Fi as well as Bluetooth to connect nearby players.
• Free to keep track of two-player games. Unlimited players or planeswalkers available with in-app purchase.
• Opponent doesn’t have Lifelink? Add a local player to track his/her score.
• Designed and optimized for iOS 7.
A proud Pandamonia product.
In collaboration with Wylie Conlon.
• Update for iPhone 6 and 6 plus.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's so much easier than peering over the other side of the table to see your opponents' life. Wish you could customize color, however.
Just wish there was a reset button.
To make this a five star app, what it needs is a reset button to send both straight back to 20. Also a commander mode would be cool too.
Amazing for any kind of game.
This app is pretty spectacular to use during games and the link feature is good for catching cheaters as both player can check the life total. I can't wait to use it at my LGS.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.