Keep track of your life totals, customize your name, background colors, roll dice, see match history, and more. All advanced options will be unlocked with a single in-app purchase!
Lifelinker is brought to you by Jimmy Wong and Josh Lee Kwai of The Command Zone Podcast, a part of the Collected.Company family.
- Choose players and starting health totals
- Change your name, background color, and emblem for each player
- Roll a digital D6 to help with decisions
- View detailed match history and reset the game to any prior point in time
- Let the app decide! A spinning ticker will randomly choose the first player when you load into a new game for the first time.
- Patrons of the Command Zone Podcast will receive the full unlock for FREE! Find out more at Patreon.com/CommandZone
- Want your favorite creators as your life total background? Find out their Unlock code and Redeem it on the front page - collect them all!
Lifelinker was developed by Danny Vink and tested by Josh Kim, Josh Lee Kwai, and Jimmy Wong
- Fixed crash issues related to invalid background selections
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is my go to app for large multiplayer games of EDH. Works great, and the new mechanism to track commander damage is a welcome addition. The only thing that keeps it from being perfect is that it is FAR to easy to bring up the settings menu by accidentally tapping the name field, especially when in a 5 or 6 player game and your doing a lot of taping. Just too crowded and easy to miss-tap. Settings should reside under the center button along with all the other options, or should be deactivated once the match starts.
Fix this, and it will be perfect.
It’s a great counter where you can store your friend’s names for easy load and different color backgrounds. Needs fixing: When pressing the damage counter it’s so easy to change the life total instead of bringing the infect or commander damage menu. It’s too small of a target to press. Also it will not show on the main screen commander damage from all opponents or infect. It will only show one, but in the commander damage menu, it will keep that info.
Great App, Only One Issue
I think this is the best life counter app on iOS but one small issue I have is the way the game determines who goes first. The spinning line at the start of the match doesn't give everyone equal chance if you are playing with an odd number. Would be nice to implement a different way within the app. Other than that I love the app. The ability to create and save profiles is my favorite part.
- James Wong
- 55.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Collected Company
- In-App Purchases
- Lifelinker Plus $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.